Friends Forever

February 4, 2015

**This is my second post of the day.  Please scroll down or CLICK HERE to see my project for The Card Concept #28.**

Hi blog friends!  Today I have my first two cards as a team member for the Hip Kit Club!  Today I am jumping right in with the February Main Kit & Embellishment Add-on

These kits are pretty much the epitome of me…they include my favorite colors {aqua, pink & gold} and have an artsy & whimsical feel to them!  I’ve created a couple of cards all about friendship for you today!  It seemed fitting as I get to know my fellow designers & the Hip Kit Club members!!

Here is a look at both cards!
 You can see the detail photos & read a write-up about them on today's blog post at the Hip Kit Club!!  Both cards are pretty different from one another, but I still wanted them to feel like a pair.  So, I used chipboard butterflies on each one with a knot of gold thread underneath.  :)





I hope you liked my cards tonight!  I will be back next week to share two more cards using these fabulous February kits!!  Be sure to head on over to check them out, and pick up the ones you must have!!

If you want to see sneak peeks of future projects & keep up with me on Facebook, please head on over & like the Lea Lawson Creates page!!  And don't forget to become a follower in the right sidebar so you never miss a post.  Have an awesome rest of your day!!

Until later,
~L.

6 comments

  1. Your cards are really really fabulous! I totally love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lea! Your cards are always SO fun and fantastic, and I can't tell you how much it means to me when you are able to stop by and link up with us. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us. Have a blessed week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥