Non-traditional Valentine

February 9, 2015

Hey there, blog friends!!  I hope that you had a great weekend!!  Ours was pretty quiet, which was nice.  I'm still getting over this stupid cold, but I did feel better enough to work on getting my house nice & clean...and we did have friends over for dinner on Saturday night.

I just wanted to pop in real quickly and share a project that is up on the My Mind's Eye blog today!  It is a Valentine "card" {more like booklet} that I made for my hubby!  (I don't think he reads my blog very often...so hopefully he doesn't happen upon this before Valentine's Day!)

 I used all the different collections from 2014 to create this project...and it serves as a great reminder that you can use non-themed product for holidays!  I've used journal cards, transparent overlays, stickers & decorative chipboard to create this multi-layer card!  Here are a couple photos of it:
You can see all the pages of this card on my My Mind's Eye blog post today...so head on over to check it out!!

If you want to see sneak peeks of future projects & keep up with me on Facebook, please head on over & like the Lea Lawson Creates page!!  And don't forget to become a follower in the right sidebar so you never miss a post.  Have a wonderful Monday!

Until later,
~L.

3 comments

  1. this is so fun!! I love the mustache and the awesome pages inside this little book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This little card/booklet is. Amazing! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome,Lea!! He'll love it for sure!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥