Winnie & Walter February 2016 - Day 2

February 24, 2016

Hi friends!  Welcome to day 2 of the Winnie & Walter February release.  Today we are showcasing the following items:

Scenery: Into the Woods stamp set
Wishing You with Evelin T Designs (free with purchase stamp set)
True Multifaceted Border Cutaways

For my first card, I created the sentiment with the awesome "free with purchase" stamp set, Wishing You, and paired it with the new Pattern of the Rings Creative Screening that we introduced yesterday.
 I started with a black A2 card base.  I inked a white cardstock block in a rainbow gradient using the creative screening & distress inks.  I sprinkled some water to the inked background, then lifted it back up with a towel.  Once dry, I stamped the scripted "Wishing You" and stars to the inked background.  Then I adhered it to the card base with foam tape.  I stamped the rest of the sentiment to black cardstock, cut it into a thin strip & added banner edges to each end.  I adhered it to the card front with foam dots, and then accented with a strip of jewels to finish.

SUPPLIES:



For my next card I did a very similar design, except I used the True Multifaceted Border cutaways to create the background.  I used the same stamp set as above, and just used one of the different finishing sentiments.
 I started with a black A2 card base.  I cut a block of white cardstock slightly smaller, and stamped the sentiment to it.  I diecut the multifaceted border top from white cardstock 5 times, and then the border bottom from rainbow colors.  I layered them together, then layered them to the stamped white cardstock block.  I adhered the block to the card base using foam tape, and then accented with a strip of jewels to finish.

SUPPLIES:



My final card is very different from the two above.  It is still winter in my neck of woods, and the Scenery: Into the Woods stamp set was perfect for making this seasonal card.  I paired it with the previously released Scenery: Big Bang Circle creative screening to create my wintry scene.  The sentiment is from the Comfort + Joy stamp set, and the cute little cardinal is from the Happiest of Holidays stamp set.
I started with a kraft A2 card base.  I stamped the trees in white pigment ink directly to the right side of the card using my MISTI.  Then I applied white embossing paste using the Big Bang Circle creative screening over top of the trees & the rest of the card.  Then I stamped the sentiment inside of some of the snowflakes using my MISTI.  I stamped the bird to red patterned paper, cut it out & adhered it to the front with foam dots.  I accented the card front with white sequins to finish.

SUPPLIES:



There are some giveaways going on at the Winnie & Walter blog to be aware of:


The rest of the Winnie & Walter talent also have amazing samples to share with you, so be sure to check out their blogs too!


I will be back tomorrow morning with some more projects using these brand new products!  Hope to see you again!

Until later,
~L.

Card Challenges:

22 comments

  1. Oh my goodness Lea, what beautiful cards. You must have been having a blast with all of that new goodness??? I know I would as well. Just great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That multifaceted border!! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning! I especially love the LIM card with the Into the Woods stamp... WANT!!! Fabulous cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love all these beautiful cards, the vibrant colors and the red bird on Kraft with the white birches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards, Lea! Love the big bang confetti screening over your birch forest, and the small pop of red with the bird with the small sentiment. It all works so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow so many beautiful cards, I love the rainbow colours of course but all are wonderful. The multifaceted die cut looks brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I love your cards - love the bright colourful ones and also the winter scene one is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, these are all wonderful! I love that font!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and colorful cards. Such a treat for the eyes. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! A few lovely makes there, all smashing but I'm loving your little cardinal

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  11. FANTASTIC, stunning and awsome cards! Love all the vibrant colours and detail on the first 2 and your elegant texture against the kraft card is just perfect on the third one! Thanks for sharing at Less is More this week.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful entry for the LIM challenge!
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  13. This really stood out in the gallery such a beautiful piece of art.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow lovely bright colours on first and second card! Love those!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your little cardinal sitting in the snowy tree!
    Super card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  16. What fantastic design!! LOVE all the fun cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful cards! I'm especially loving the rustic simplicity of that last one.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sorry to be so late commenting, what a stunning pair of cards! Love the background texture
    Thanks for joining our challenge
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW! love all your beautiful cards and the colors on them!! Thank you for joining us over at Friday Mashup.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful cards! I love your colorful background with the ring stencil. Perfectly offset with the black sentiment. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥