Pinkfresh Studio Weekend Promo - 20% off Liquid Watercolor Full Set

August 16, 2019

Hi crafty friends! I wanted to put up a quick post to let you know that we have a GREAT weekend promo going on at Pinkfresh Studio this weekend. You can get 20% off the full set our Liquid Watercolor using the code 20OFFLWSET, now thru Sunday 8/18 at 11:59pm, or while supplies last.
https://shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=877327&m=71858&u=1598441&afftrack=&urllink=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinkfreshstudio.com%2Fcollections%2Fwatercolors%2Fproducts%2Fwatercolor-full-collection-plastic-bottles-new-packaging
If you frequent my blog at all, you know that I use these ALL THE TIME. Lol! Check out the Liquid Watercolor category to see many past blog posts & projects using them.

My latest video is now also up on the Pinkfresh Studio YouTube channel, and you will learn some fun tips & techniques using our liquid watercolor with the brand new "You Make A Difference" collaboration set with Hero Arts. Watch it below, or CLICK HERE to watch it on our channel.


That's all I've got for you today - I just wanted to be sure and share this awesome crafty sale. I have updated my CRAFTY SALE page with other great deals going on as well, so be sure to check it out!

Before you move along with your day, I'd love to be crafty friends with you on my social media accounts below. I've been adding a lot more to my IG Stories lately, and have plans to keep that up. I hope you will join me!

Happy Friday, crafty friends!
-Lea

1 comment

  1. Thanks for the heads up on the sale! I'm just in love with that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥