New Site!

September 16, 2020

You will see that I have reverted this blog back to it's original blogspot web address. I have moved my domain name over to a more user friendly platform, with more possibilites! It is live, and while it still needs a little work to make it every more interactive and informative...it's ready to go! Visit now: 

www.lealawsoncreates.com

I have decided not to carry over all of the blog posts from this blog, so I will make sure that this one stays public. But I will no longer be updating here, so be sure to head on over to my new site and bookmark it!

Thanks friends! I look forward to learning even more about my new site and all it's possibilities!

1 comment

  1. Hi Lea....your new site is wonderful I can't follow it on Feedly! Oh no! Is there something you can do on your end to make access possible, pretty please?
    hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥