Wednesday is already here?!!

June 18, 2008

Wow! I can't believe that it is already the middle of the week!! Time has just been flying these days. Work is constantly busy right now, and we are finally having nice weather. So, we are outside more and enjoying it! We went to the opening Osprey baseball game last night, and that was a lot of fun! They weren't prepared for such a busy opening day- and it took two innings for us to get our snacks, and the scoreboard flashed on and off the entire time. I chalk it all up to first day problems- hopefully the next two games, tonight and Thursday, will be better for them! I think we are going to go again tonight, so that should be fun! (But we are going to eat at home, instead of at the ball game this time around!)

Okay, so I just checked out the Glitz blog...and they have posted a bunch of new summer CHA sneak peeks. The stuff is AMAZING!! Here is a glimpse of the new Gigi Collection. Be sure to check out this post in order to see more of the new product...it floored me, I love it so much. Can't wait to get my hands on it!

Here is my card for sketch 69 at the CPS blog this week. Lots of cute cards, and still some more to go up! Be sure to check it out! Lots of K & Company "Berry Sweet" line here, and Creative Imaginations rub-ons. I find their rub-ons very hit or miss if they work very well. These ones worked pretty well (just took some elbow grease), but I have had some others that just didn't work at all.And I happened to get an advertisement from Scrapbook Trends in my email, which I normally just delete. But for some reason I opened this one up, and was so excited to see this:
My first cover ever! So excited! :)

I also decided to throw my hat in for the Paper Crafts gallery idol contest. There are so many amazing cards for this contest...I am not getting my hopes up to be the in top 20. The cards couldn't be posted anywhere but the gallery, so here is a link to my "Friends Forever" card.

Well, I better get going for now!! Have a happy Wednesday!

Summer is finally here,
~Lea

19 comments

  1. Yaaay...i was going to ask you if those were yours---they have Lea marked all over them--i just adore them! Congratulations and i love your cps card this week!
    melis

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how they shot your cards for the cover! so perfect. congrats to you!!

    happy hump day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats for making the cover Lea!!
    and I adore that little girl card...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge congrats on the cover - your work deserves to be front and center!
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lea, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog.
    Absolutely adore your cards & well done on your first cover. You should be proud.

    Lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the cover!!!!

    Your little girl card is absolutely adorable, I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOOOHOOO FOR LEA!!!!!!!!! Your very first cover!!! CONGRATS TO YOU!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The new Glitz is yummy!!! Wow!!

    Congrats on the cover!! You are SO deserving!! You are definately my card idol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your cover! And as for gallery idol, that's how I found your blog (okay I had to google your name from there but anyway). Your cards are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. had a quick browse through your blog, and wow! what great choice of papers you have which turn into magnificent cards! Well done you, keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  11. Way to go on your first cover!! It looks awesome! Good luck to you on your card idol submissions!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great stuff.
    I like your blog and all your scrappy things.

    Look forward to reading more.
    I love it!!!! Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!! Congrat's on the cover!! That's an awesome accomplishment! Great choice on their part! ;)

    LOVE your "little girl" card.. sooooo pretty!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. P.S - You have *THE BEST* Out for Publishing sign i've ever seen.. rotfl!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on the cover Lea! That is awesome and it looks like it's full of great cards! I have not had any luck with them, ever since Alex was born. Sometimes I wonder if they even look at my emails, LOL.
    Good luck on the PC gallery idol!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Way to go Lea!! What a fab cover and I love your "My Little Girl" card.. I can see that on a future cover! :) Gx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adore your CPS card and huge congrats on the cover!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. `Congrats `on the Cover Lea..soo deserving I say!!!
    Your CPS card is gorgeous I loved it as soon as I saw it:)x

    ReplyDelete
  19. congrats Lea!! although I'm not surprised cuz you are awesome!! Yay you!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥