Panthers down, but not out....

October 14, 2008

So, maybe I have been putting off posting about last Friday's game because I didn't really know what to say. We lost...big time. There isn't any other way to say it. The Superior Bobcats dominated the field in every way possible, and the banged up Panther team just couldn't overcome this time around. But do you want to hear something awesome...both teams showed amazing sportsmanship and respect out on that field. Helping each other up, patting each other on the back or helmet...I am pretty sure I even heard a few "good hit" and "good run" type remarks. The Panthers are not down and out though...they can still make it into the playoffs if they win this week's game. They play a hard Victor team, but I know the Panthers can win this one. Chins up boys....you played hard last week against a team that could possibly be playing on that last Saturday of the season.

Friday night was the last regular season home game, thus it was senior night. I got a couple of really sweet photos. This one is Paul Tezak in a big embrace with his parents.
And here are seniors Tanner Rowberry and Paul Tezak sharing a big manly hug...had to write it that way so it didn't sound girly. Hee hee!
So, here are some of my favorite shots from the game. Love this shot of the hand off from Casey to Mike Buyan.
A good tackle by Josh Bodda, with Tucker Nottingham coming in to assist.
A couple of good running shots from behind of Casey.

Casey on a quarterback keep. Pat Clark gets a big block, and allows Casey some running room. He is taken down in the next shot, but not before he drags for a couple extra feet.

Casey in the shotgun...just love this shot.
LOVE this sequence. Pat snaps the ball, and then they get into action.

I don't remember what kind of pass this is called, but I love how this photo turned out! :)
Great pass from Casey to Bradley Luek.

So, I get an afternoon game to shoot this coming Saturday! Victor doesn't have lights for their field, so they play all their home games on Saturday afternoon. It will be exciting to get some crystal clear shots having full daylight!

Until later,
~Lea

3 comments

  1. I had to laugh a little when I saw the other team...they kinda look like Superman don't they?! Hmm, either that or I'm the Mama of two little boys :)

    Well, I hope C and his team have a great game on Saturday and pull off a huge win!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lea, how incredibly sad this is, this breaks my heart, we've been there. i am hoping they can pull off a 3rd place this weekend. i have "purple" in my heart my friend!

    hugs & love!
    danni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better late than not at all! I am so proud of you and your little :) bro!!!!! Your Gramma with great big hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥