WCMD "Hoarders Anonymous" Challenge Winner!

October 6, 2008

**First off- if you are looking for the football update, just scroll down past this post. Thanks!!**

Second, it is time to announce the winner of my "Hoarders Anonymous" challenge. I couldn't just pick one, so I used a random number generator, and counted only the posts that did the challenge. So, without further ado:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

5

Timestamp: 2008-10-07 03:16:28 UTC


Congratulations to Stephanie!!!
Blogger Stephanie said...

OK, you made me want to use up that SL pp that I was hoarding for who knows what in a household of boys:) but I really loved how my card turned out,nevermind not knowing to NOT use liq.glue to attach ribbon:( Here it is, thanks Lea, and sorry about the TB loss:(
http://www.creatingkeepsakes.com/index.php?option=com_zoom&Itemid=28&catid=70731&page=viewproj

October 5, 2008 11:30 AM

And here is her lovely card!! Thanks to those that played along in my challenge!! I hope you had fun!

Stephanie, please email me your address info to jnllawson at bresnan.net. Have a great night!
~Lea

4 comments

  1. `Well Done` Steph your card is `Beautiful`:)~X~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you! I just got CK in the mail and spied your layout on the cover. Very nicely done! It's just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lea,
    I really need to force myself the use some things, this helped, and congrats on the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Stephanie...beautiful card!

    So sorry to hear about the Panthers losing, but I'm glad to know that they maintained their dignity...it's such a challenge to do that these days especially when the other side isn't playing fair! Kudos to them for being honorable! Hopefully, the rest of the season will be much better for them! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥