Celebrating Fall with CPS 87

October 23, 2008

Mmmm...it is a gorgeous fall day today. The sun is shining, the sky is mostly blue, and there are just a few fluffy clouds hanging around. And while many trees have already lost all their leaves, there are still many that haven't yet. I took some backroads home the other day, and there are still many neighborhoods with trees full of red, golden, and brown leaves. Makes me wish I had mature trees in my yard. It would be fun to play in the leaves with the dogs and have it feel more fallish. But, I am sure Josh is okay with not having a bunch of leaves all over the ground. :)

I decided to celebrate Fall with my CPS card this week, sketch # 87. The CPS girls did a lot of super cute cards this week, be sure to hop on over to the blog and check them out!


"Fall" Card
Supply List:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Paper: Basic Grey and K. & Company
Chipboard: Heidi Swapp
Leaves: Me & My Big Ideas
Rhinestones: Glitz Designs
Ink: Clearsnap
Corner Rounder: EK Success
Craft Supply: Tulle, twine, button

On another Fall note...I am going to be taking photographs of a family I know on Friday as long as schedules work out. We have this great park that I went and checked out the other day, and it still has its gorgeous Fall colors. They know I am not a professional, but am really working towards it. I know that it will be a long while before I can be considered a professional, and that is okay. I am really enjoying the learning process, even when photos don't turn out.

Well, that is all for me! Hope everyone is having a great Thursday! Anyone else ready for the weekend? I know I am!

Have a happy day,
~Lea

11 comments

  1. This is `gorgeous` Lea:)~X~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect Fall card, seriously stunning!! Have fun on your photo shoot. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Lea! I just love the glittered leaf and all the bling! The tulle is seriously cool! Love it!

    Good luck with your photo shoot...with all the fabulous photos you've been taking lately, you'll be a pro in no time! ;-D

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your card Lea!!!! Beautiful work as always - you are so creative!!

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Hugs,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lea, I really really love this card! That glittered leaf is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delish!!! I love the FLUFFY TULLE!!! I for some reason can not seem to find my way out of the box that says my card should fit in an envelope....UGH why???? I can always send it in a small box right?? LOL I guess I am just too practical minded?? Who knows...but next week I am going to make cards that JUST MIGHT NOT FIT IN AN ENVELOPE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love those rich colors and the sparkle! But, that tulle just gives it the WOW factor! Gorgeous, Lea!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Hun well done xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was drooling over this one over at CPS, Lea! lol! I love the tulle on this card... something different and you totally pull it off! Gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥