"Hello Friend" Lawn Fawn Sneak Peek!

December 1, 2010

Well, today is the last day of sneak peeks for Lawn Fawn this month!!  This latest set is called "Hello Friend" and it has so many amazing Friendship sentiments in it!  You are going to just love it...and it will definitely be a must have!!

Here is the card I made using this new set!
"If Friends Were Flowers..." supplies: 
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Stamps/Twill: Lawn Fawn
Ink: Tsukineko (Versafine: onyx black) 
Jewels: Bazzill Basics
Scalloped Die: Papertrey Ink
Diecut Machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft

Be sure to check out the other Lawn Fawn designers and see what they came up with as well!!  
Tiffany Johnson- http://tiffguam.com/
Because I am in Kenya, I can't update all the giveaway links.  So be sure to visit each post during the sneak peeks in order to be eligible for each giveaway! 
Don't forget...all of these new Lawn Fawn stamps will release at midnight!!  So, get to shopping and pick up your favorite Lawn Fawn stamps!!  ♥♥♥
Until later,
~Lea L.

4 comments

  1. oh my goodness. these colors are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So colorful and fun Lea! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable Lea! I love the bright colors and, of course, the bling!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those flowers just knocked my socks off (and I need my socks today!) Just a beautiful card!!
    *smile*

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥