Be My Love

January 14, 2012

Happy Saturday, everyone!!  I hope that your day has been a great one!  Today is my 32nd birthday, and we celebrated last night with a bunch of friends!  We BBQ'd, ate cupcakes, drank a little wine, and played "The Game of Things".  It was a blast!!  Today Josh and I have been super lazy, just enjoying some movies and hanging out together.  I did have some 50% off coupons for Michael's, and a little bit of birthday money...so we went and picked up a couple of Spellbinders sets that I wanted....so that was nice!!  {Thanks Grandma Penny...those are what you got me with the money you sent!  Tee hee!}

I was a card winner at CardPatterns awhile back, which made me the guest designer for CardPatterns Sketch #148 this week.  I decided it was the perfect sketch to use with this month's Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit and the Inspiration Sheet!  This is also release week at the Key Ingredients Blog, so you should check out what all the talented designers have come up with so far this month!!  I will be the finisher for release week tomorrow, so be sure to check back then and see what else I have done with the kit!  Here is my card for today!
 "Be My Love" supplies:
Cardstock/Paper/Stickers/Twill Tape/Pins: Taylored Expressions January Key Ingredients kit
Stamps/Dies: Taylored Expressions (Fly Your Flag 2 set)
Ink: Clearsnap (Stephanie Bernard Dye: Strawberry)
Flowers: Recollections
Sandpaper

Instructions:  Please see the January 2012 Key Ingredients Inspiration Sheet. :)

Card Challenges Used:
-CAS-ual Fridays #35- use scallops

If you haven't heard of the Key Ingredients kit, and would like to find out more information about them...please CLICK HERE for the FAQ page.  If you would like to subscribe to the Key Ingredients kit, please CLICK HERE.  Just to give you a little tid bit of info....the Key Ingredients kit is made solely for card makers, featuring 8.5x11 cardstock, 6x6 papers, and matching embellishments &/or stickers.  Each month your kit arrives in your mailbox in a great plastic holder, which helps keep each kit organized and easy to reach for when you want to use it.  You will love getting this little bit of fun in your mailbox each month!!  It is a great kit for both beginner and experienced card makers, and matches all kinds of styles.  I hope you will consider subscribing! 

Well, I better get going for now!!  I want to go hang out with my hubby for the rest of the day!  Have a great one! ♥♥♥ 

Until later,
~Lea L.

13 comments

  1. Happy birthday, Lea! Hope you continue to enjoy your day. Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!!! This is such an adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Lea....This card is so awesome...great combo of design paper...looks amazing..

    ReplyDelete
  4. another beautiful creation! the kit looks amazing, thanks for the inspiration. happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Lea! Hope you had a wonderful one.
    Thanks for all the inspiration and the help you have given me whenever I have emailed you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a wonderful birthday! What a treat to have you as Guest Designer this week at Card Patterns. Your card is absolutely gorgeous--I love the mixed patterned papers and sweet little banners!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Lea! :) Love your cards. I saw some in Cards magazine for this month.. They were absolutly lovely (things come a bit late here in Norway.. hehehe) Hope you have a fantastic day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a beauty!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Friday!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! So glad you joined the scallop fun at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well happy, happy, birthday girl!
    This fabulous card takes the cake! So glad you joined us for CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥