Glitz Design's "Happy Travels"

January 29, 2012

Hey there, everyone!  Just a quickie post today, because I have got to go get ready for the cheer competition of my friend's daughter!!  But today we are revealing our CHA projects using the new collection "Happy Travels" by Glitz Design!  Here are the cards I created....I am in love with the first one!
Don't forget to check out the Glitz Design blog to see projects from some of our other designers as well!  They are amazing!!  Have a great rest of your day! ♥♥♥

Until later,
~Lea L.

4 comments

  1. Stunning little creations.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty Lea. Love the fun elements, great colors... awesome blings! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lea, these are just STUNNING. I'm so excited about new Glitz Papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards!!! We love all the details!

    Team Craftwell
    www.craftwellusa.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥