Glitz Design's "Pretty in Pink"

January 28, 2012

Happy Saturday, everyone!  I hope that your weekend has been a great one so far!!  We had friends over last night for drinks and a movie....we watched "Bad Teacher".  Completely inappropriate, but really funny.  Definitely an adults only movie though.  Tee hee!

Today I am continuing the posts of my CHA projects for Glitz Design.  Today we are sharing our projects using the new Pretty In Pink collection, which has definitely been a hit to our customers!  I have created some cards with the new collection, and I hope that you enjoy them!  Here you go!
I just love the soft pinks in this collection, along with the chocolate brown!  You are going to LOVE using this new collection!  Be sure to check out all of the other Pretty Ink Pink projects on the Glitz Design blog today!

Also, we have named the Top 5 Winners from the January 2012 Glitz Design Blog challenge.  Be sure to head on over and check them out!  If you didn't get a chance to participate in the challenge last month, the February challenge starts tomorrow!  So be sure to head on over to the Glitz Design tomorrow for the details!  Have a great rest of your day! ♥♥♥

Until later,
~Lea L.

2 comments

  1. Absolutely gorgeous my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! I love pinks and browns together so I will be checking out this line when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥