Lea's Top 12 of 2011

January 2, 2012

Hey there, everyone!!  So, for my first post of 2012, I wanted to do a year in review!  Instead of picking my favorite 10 cards like I did last year, I thought I would change it up and pick one card that is my favorite from each month!  So, this is my Top 12 of 2011!

January 2011- Wishing You a Cozy Winter Birthday

February 2011- Thank You for Touching My Life

March 2011- You're A Star!!

April 2011- If I Didn't Have You as a Mother...

May 2011- Sisters Are...

June 2011- Any Man Can be a Father

July 2011- Spread Your Wings and Fly

August 2011- Happy Thoughts

September 2011- A+ Well Done!

October 2011- Happy Haunting

November 2011- Cozy Winter Wishes

December 2011- I Love You More...
Well, there you have it!  My favorite cards of 2011!  I will back back in the next day or so, with new cards for 2012!  Thanks for visiting my blog, leaving nice comments, and I hope that I can continue to inspire you in the coming year!

Until later,
~Lea L.

19 comments

  1. I love your creations ...and I love your photos of your creations even more ... what lens do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow all of those are so pretty and fun. I love your style of card making...Thanks for sharing..

    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love each and every one of them. All of them have so much details on them and colour combinations are beautiful. My fav though is the March card- you're a star. Brilliant and sharp photos too. I love your work :) Can't wait to see your work this year, Lea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Lea! These are all so gorgeous! I really admire your talent. I think I need a photography lesson from you because your pics are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lea these are all awesome, but that Halloween card is gorgeous. Beautiful designs! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great cards!! love the polaroid rainbow card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, Lea, these are fantastic! TFS! And happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous collection. Each one is really special and full of detail and charm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your choice of favorites! Gorgeous work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful collection of cards. Happy 2012 to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous creations Lea! So glad I found your blog! You are inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I must say you chose a nice selection of cards. I follow your blog and love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey LEa, I ma amzed with your colleciotn of cards...truly lovely indeed! do keep it up in year 2012, looking for more inspring!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mom's day card is really awesome Lea.. I am far away from home, your card reminded me of my mom.. She is my best friend..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ok your work is unbelievable!!! I just found your blog and I am amazed, all of your cards are like pieces of art work! So excited to be a new follower and see what you are going to be creating from here on out!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  16. You make the prettiest cards Lea. I cannot do cards!! Sure I make them when I need them but I am so not a card person and I wish I had the talent you do with making these beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Lea
    Love you blog... Absolutely BEAUTIFUL creations, Super Great JOB!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥