May Key Ingredients Kit Reveal Post

May 11, 2012

Hey there, everyone!  Hope you have had an awesome day so far!  I ran a bunch of errands today, and worked out with my friend Misty.  We have gone 4 days this week, and I am so proud of us!  It is great to have a partner...someone to be accountable to so I get my rear into the gym!

Yesterday Taylor revealed this month's Key Ingredients kit, and it is full of goodness!  Check it out!
It includes papers from the "Fresh Goods" collection by Pebbles, matching cardstock & ribbon, mistable flowers & gorgeous clear buttons.  Taylor has also created a Coordinating Product page for the kit, so you can do one-stop shopping for all the Copic Markers, inks, and accents you might need {or want} to go along with your kit!!

I thought that this kit would be awesome for teacher themed cards and gifts, and that is what my card is based around today! {I have had some questions about the apple stickers, but unfortunately...I got them in a kit over 3 years ago.  They have been sitting on my desk ever since just waiting for me to use them.  I think they *might* be Kawaii brand, but I don't know for sure.}
Please check out the supply list and instructions to recreate this card on my Key Ingredients Day 2 post on the KI Blog. You may have seen a similar design before on my blog....I totally scraplifted myself for this one! :)  Totally legal in my opinion...tee hee!

If you aren't a subscriber, and really want this kit...no worries!  There is still time!  Just head on over to the Subscription Page and get yourself signed up!  You will love it! 

Well, that is all I have for you today!  I hope that you have a great Friday evening!! ♥♥♥

Until later,
~Lea L.

Card Challenges Used:
-The Stamping Boutique #37- bling
-Oldie but a Goodie challenge- Diecuts/punches
-Creative Card Crew #10- sentiment as focal point
-Truly Scrumptious #80- anything goes

8 comments

  1. Gorgeous card! Loving your creative style. This is perfect for a special teacher.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Doing Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card - really love your bold style, brilliant. Thanks for sharing with us at an OBAG, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty card Lea, gorgeous
    thanks for joining our challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda
    TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colors and bling. Thank you for joining us for our "Bling" challenge at The Stamping Boutique. I hope you join us again very soon.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    TSB DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a vibrant card!!! Love the bow with the button and the bling too!!

    I don't comment much on your blog, but I've been a follower for a while and you are such an inspiration!!! Keep up the awesome job!

    Thanks for your visit on the MOABH !!
    :)
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card indeed for a teacher. Very creative and blingy! Thanks for joining the Truly Scrumptious Anything Goes challenge.

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Lea, thank for joining the Creative Card Crew this week. I really love your Card!

    Hugs, Elisa (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! Any teacher would be lucky to get this card! SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥