Embrace Layout

January 8, 2014

Happy Wednesday, friends!!  How are you doing today?  I'm just busy.  Trying to get my house cleaned up from the holidays, getting ready for a wedding fair this weekend & cuddling with my little yorkie who had a dental & surgery on his mouth yesterday.  Poor thing- he was miserable last night, but today he seems to be close to his old self. 

I have a digital layout up on the Glitz blog today!  My layout is all about my one little word for 2014, which is embrace.  I explained that in my last blog post, but the reason I chose this word is because of our move to Fargo.  It has just been go, go, go since arriving here....and now that things are slowing down a little, the move is starting to sync in. 
"Embrace" Supply List:
Glitz Design “Carpe Diem” paper pack (coming soon!!)
Glitz Design “Love You Madly” element pack #2
Glitz Design “Cashmere Dame” element pack #2
Other: Designer Digitals template & paint overlays, Studio Calico digital stamp & elements, Pixels & Co. glitter alpha & sequins

This layout uses some of the papers from the new Glitz collection called "Carpe Diem" which is one of our releases for Winter 2014.  I love the soft mint & peachy pinks included in this collection...it is definitely one of my faves!!

Glitz has revealed all four of their new collections over last week.  We are doing a giveaway of each collection, so be sure to check out the links & follow the commenting instructions!  We will announce the winners this Sunday, so you still have time!

Collection #1 – All Dolled Up
Collection #2 – 77
Collection #3 – Black & White
Collection #4 – Carpe Diem

Okay- so these online lists have been all over Facebook for awhile now, & I finally had the chance to click into a couple of them.  Seriously...my childhood days just came rushing back to memory as I started reading the lists:

1. 55 Things Only 90's Teenage Girls Can Understand
2. 53 Things Only 80's Girls Can Understand - I was born in 1980, so some of these were lost on me.  But most of them...I remember them fondly!!

I seriously LOVE those lists...so I wanted to make sure I posted them in a place I could find them again!!

Well, that is all I have for you today!  I hope that you like my digital layout about my one little word for the year.  Have a wonderful rest of your Wednesday!

Until later,
~L.

4 comments

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥