2014 One Little Word: Embrace.

January 3, 2014

While I'm not actually take the Ali Edward's class...I still decided that I wanted to have a word for this year.  We will see how often I actually use it in my creating, but I want to have it just for living.

Moving to Fargo has been a big change for me.  Most of the time I think I DO embrace it.  But I know I have moments where I wonder what we were thinking, & why on earth we chose the 4th coldest city in the United States.

So, this year is all about embracing change.  Embracing what I do have & what I don't have.  Embracing the world around me, & finding joy in it.  Embracing love.  Embracing happiness.  Embracing peace.

Have you picked a One Little Word for 2014?  I would love to hear what it is, and why....so please share it with me if you feel like it!

Until later,
~L.

4 comments

  1. What a beautiful word! Best of luck and try to stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously?! We chose the same word for 2014? I settled on that one right after Christmas, for similar reasons to you, just soooooo much change in this last year for me, and I know it's not done coming. I hope you don't mind. I haven't even done any posts about it yet. I am, however wanting to take Ali's class, just haven't signed up yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awesome, Sherri! Lol!! Great minds think alike!!! :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Lea! Happy New Year! I am not taking the class either, but my word for this year is Gratitude. Last year was a rough one for me, and I am hoping to turn it around this year by just feeling thankful for everything in my life.

    As for the cold in Fargo - I'd recommend a parka if you don't have one (I spy a wool coat in your photos). I used to wear a wool coat and switched over to a down coat, a knee-length one, and I will never go back! I recommend Eddie Bauer's since the pockets are usually fleece lined, as is the inside of the collar. They also come in some great colors! Every little thing helps when it comes to the cold! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥