New Stamps: Winnie & Walter

January 15, 2014

Happy Wednesday, blog friends!!  How are you today?  Well...I am officially 34!  My birthday was yesterday, and I had a very nice day.  Lots of birthday wishes on Facebook, via text & phone call!  Had some work to do, because the wedding fair on Sunday went so well!  I opened my gifts from Josh, & once again...I was spoiled!  And he took me to a wonderful dinner at a nice restaurant here that we haven't tried out yet called Maxwell's.  It was great!

Today I have a card to share with you from a new company called Winnie & Walter.  They have their first stamp release this month, & all of the stamp sets have matching cut files to use with your Silhouette machine.  They also have some digital collections...which is AWESOME!  I can't wait to use some on my digital layouts in the future!

My card for today uses the "You've Got Mail" stamp set, and I used quite a few of the stamps on this one card.  Check it out! 

Instructions:
1. Make an A2 card from oatmeal cardstock.
2. Cut background paper slightly smaller, sand the edges & adhere.
3. Add a strip of lace to the chipboard banner, then adhere to the left side of the card.
4. Diecut a doily from patterned paper & sand the edges.
5. Stamp the postage elements directly to the doily, & the other elements to oatmeal cardstock.
6. Cut out the stamped elements, add to the doily, then adhere the entire peice to the front.
7. Tie a bow from pink ribbon, then adhere to the left side of the doily.
8. Stamp the sentiment to a banner cut strip, sand the edges & adhere wrapped around a pin.
9. Stick two heart topped pins through the bow, then accent with a rhinestone & flowers.
10. Add enamel dots to the upper right corner to finish.

I will have more samples to share with you shortly....I just have to glue everything down, & get them photographed!  So check back...I will add them into this post!

Be sure to check out this new company, Winnie & Walter....I am just loving what they are coming out with!!

Until later,
~L.

“Sending You Hugs & Kisses” Supplies:
Cardstock:  WPlus9 (oatmeal)  |  Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye (Find Your Wings and Fly - Up and Away 6x6)  |  Stamps: Winnie & Walter (You've Got Mail)  |  Ink: Clearsnap (turquoise, chocolate, honey), Tsukineko (rosebud)  |  Other:  My Mind's Eye (chipboard, pins, enamel dots)  |  Prima Marketing (flowers)  |   Papertrey Ink (pink ribbon)  | Glitz Design (giant rhinestone)  |  Cheery Lynn Designs (doily die)  |  Adhesive: Zig glue pen, Surebonder hot glue, Zapdots foam  |  sandpaper

9 comments

  1. Happy Belated birthday..glad to hear you had a wonderful one! Such a pretty and feminine card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lea, this is gorgeous! I'm just in awe soaking up all these incredible layers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a romantic and beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, Lea. Your ability to layer is phenomenal and such a gift! Thank you so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, I am in love with these colors! You have great texture and layers on this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, Lea! Your layers and colours are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't believe this!! We have our birthdays on the same day!! (I am a few years older than you though, but I'm still very young at heart!!!)
    Your card is beautiful - love the stunning bow!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥