Paper Bakery Times Square Card Kit

January 29, 2014

Hey there, everyone!!  Have you had a great week so far?  Mine has been good...a little bit of crafting, a bit of work, & hanging out with my cute little family.  I'm looking forward to this weekend, & the Super Bowl...time to spend with new friends!

Today I wanted to share my cards using the December Times Square card kit from Paper Bakery.  They were all done in less than a couple of hours, & I love how they turned out.  Some of my very favorite colors!!   I also love how I was able to create love themed cards using daily or Project Life themed products...they are something you could slip into a briefcase, backpack or purse to add a little something to your loved one's day!

The first two cards were creating with the Runway Inspired #52 challenge in mind...the colors were perfect!
Instructions:
1. Make A2 card from patterned paper.
2. Layer striped paper underneath the diecut banners, then adhere to the right side of the card.
3. Add orange dotted flair to the top banner.
4. Layer a diecut arrow, heart sticker & a rhinestone to the flair to finish. 



Instructions: 
1. Make A2 card from patterned paper.
2. Layer a strip of vellum & weekday strips to the left side.
3. Layer a diecut arrow with the acetate alphas, then add a heart & rhinestone to the middle of it.
4. Add that entire peice to the right side of the card, then accent with a piece of flair & letter stickers.
5. Finish the sentiment by stamping below the acetate alphas. 

This next card uses this week's Mojo Monday #330 sketch.  I didn't go with the long & skinny part of it, but still used most of the elements of the sketch, just flipped to the other side!

Instructions:
1. Make A2 card from aqua striped paper.
2. Cut a banner edge to chevron papers, & adhere to the right side of the card.
3. Layer the diecuts to the middle of the card using foam adhesive, then accent with a rhinestone.
4. Add the two tags to the bottom of the card, then stamp the sentiment to it.

And I didn't do this card for any challenge...just put it together!
Instructions: 
1. Make A2 card from red dotted paper, then round the bottom corners.
2. Cut the 3 chalkboard sentiments from patterned paper.
3. Round the inside corners of the outer chalkboard squares, then adhere to each side of the card.
4. Add the middle sentiment card to the front using foam adhesive.
5. Add a banner strip & letter stickers to the top of the sentiment card.
6. Accent with diecut arrows, heart, & a jewel.

That is all I have for you today!  I hope that you have a wonderful rest of your Wednesday!  Talk to you soon!

Until later,
~L.

8 comments

  1. Lea I dont know if I like more your blog desing or your all cards :) or maybe both?! nice work :) : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards! Love the colours and funky design for the first two - great match for the inspiration photo! Thanks for joining in with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So FUN cards Lea! Love each one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lea, your cards are just bursting with fun! I love them all! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are so much fun. Lea!!! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥