Glitz - {All that Glitters is Gold}

January 31, 2014

Happy Friday, blog friends!!  Are you getting ready for the weekend?  Do you have any fun plans?  We are taking some friends out to dinner tonight- we have all had birthdays recently except for Josh, so we wanted to take out their entire family to celebrate.  Tomorrow Josh has to work, so I hope to get in some good crafting time.  And then Sunday is Super Bowl, & we are heading over to the Ridl's house for football, food & fun!!  Lol...that was cheesy.

I have a digital layout up on the Glitz blog for our gold theme this week.  This is my best friend's daughter, Emmalyn.  She is SO sweet, & this photo of her deserves all the shimmer & shine of beautiful gold!!  This layout features the digital papers from the new Glitz Design collection, “All Dolled Up”.  This collection will be available in product very soon, & digitally in May!
 "Sweet Love" supply list: 
Glitz Design “All Dolled Up” paper pack {coming in May!!}
Glitz Design “Beautiful Dreamer” element pack #1
Glitz Design “Cashmere Dame” element pack #1
Glitz Design “Cashmere Dame” element pack #2
Glitz Design “Uncharted Waters” element pack #1
Other: Designer Digital template, Juliana Kneipp glitter splatter, Pixel & Co. glitter epoxy dot, gold tape, & glitter arrow

I really love how gold & glitter has translated into digital....I feel like the glitter looks so real.  Love it!! 

Well, I am going to get going for now.  I hope that you have an amazing Friday!!  Talk to you soon! 

Until later,
~L.

3 comments

  1. wow, i love this! Beautifully done! I can't wait for the digi kit! Yayyy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never have thought that gold and pink would go together so well!! Lovely page of a sweet little darling!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥