Welcome Baby

May 14, 2014

Hey there, friends!  How are you today?  Are you having a great week so far?  I definitely am.  I've started a cleaning schedule for my house, so it doesn't feel like I am just cleaning for hours on end when it needs it really badly.  I've also done Oula every single day this week, and I am bound & determined to look good in my swimsuit this summer.  :)  Today I uploaded all the photos from my phone from the past TWO years, and got them into their correct Lightroom catalog.  It has just been a pretty productive week so far.

I've even had time to create a card that wasn't for any assignment....just because I wanted to sit down and do it!!  It is a sweet baby card, full of glitter & Frecked Fawn acrylic embellishments.  I used stamp sets from Mama Elephant & Papertrey Ink to create my sentiment, and paired them with My Mind's Eye "Chalk Studio II".  Here is how it turned out!
This card was relatively easy to put together, considering I was able to punch out all of the circles with the different sized punches that I have available to me {I used 2", 1.5" & 1" punches}.  After that most of my time was spent arranging the circles until they looked just right, stamping the letters for the sentiment & then adding the stitching to the front.

I created this card for the following challenges as well:
-Mojo Monday #345 - sketch
-Cure for the Monday Blues #17 - photo inspiration
-Simon Says Stamp "Work It Wednesday" - patterned paper

Supplies:


Well, that is all I have for you today!  I better get going because I need to get ready to go to our missional community group for church.  Have a great evening!

Until later,
~L.

8 comments

  1. Love the 'dimension' from the clouds and stars you added. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, love the play with circles and cloud dies, love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so lovely! Fabulous layering!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just adore this card, fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your fun circles, the touches of gold and sparkle, and those fun cloud and star embellishments (I really want those!!). Awesome layering as always Lea! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥