A little bit of GiGi by my side....

July 7, 2008

Okay, I somehow got the song "Mambo #5" in my head and I kept singing the chorus with the name Gigi in it. I don't even remember the last time I actually heard that song, so who knows what made me think of it!

Anyways...I have some cards to show you featuring one of the news lines being released at Summer CHA by Glitz Designs. This new collection is called "GiGi" and I just LOVE it. Love the color combo, love the cute patterns they came up with for the papers...just love it! Be sure to click on the link to see the entire line! (The second card is also my card for this week's CPS sketch! It isn't up on the blog yet, so you are getting a full sneak peak!) :)



I do want to say thank you to those that have left me some really amazing and sweet comments! They really do mean a lot to me and I appreciate them more than you know.

On that note, can I just be excited about things right now? I have had a good couple of weeks. This is my first time really bringing up SOY at all. Not many knew that I actually sent an entry in for it, and I haven't talked publicly about it much since being called as a finalist. But I am very happy to be a finalist, and I am super excited about the next process I have to go through before they announce the winner.

I did find out today that I am also a finalist in the Chatterbox design team audition. Chatterbox was the first manufacturer that I ever knew by name when I really got into scrapbooking forever ago. I have loved their product faithfully, and I was very sad when things weren't looking good for the company. I am happy that they are back up and running now, and can't wait to see what is in store for Chatterbox! The list of people on the CBX DT call back is amazing. Some major talent is on that list, and I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

Well, I need to get working on some more Glitz stuff for CHA! I hope that everyone has had a great Monday after the long holiday weekend!

A little bit of GiGi in the sun...
~Lea

14 comments

  1. Oh my word they are all SUPER!!! I adore the bling baby....and so happy about Chatterbox....you go girl...you are on fire...surf the wave baby, surf the wave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lea.. that song is stick in my head now, lol. I'm in love with your projects.. the trees, the birds, the colors, and the bling. So excited and proud of you on the SOY and CB!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are all beautiful, Lea! I love that paper line. Huge congrats on making it as a SOY finalist and Chatterbox DT finalist! You go, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cards. Just awesome. Thanks for sharing them. Also, congrats on all the good news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh man, now i've totally got that song stuck in my head! he he Congrats on Chatterbox--you're totally going to rock it! These cards are sooooo fab- lovin' the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, I am singing the song now! These cards are awesome!!!! Congrats on the SOY, again, and Chatterbox. You would be perfect for them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Lea! your cards are amazing!!
    I love them!
    Hope it's Ok I link to you in my bloglist??
    Hugs from Kristine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must say the Gigi line made the biggest impression on me the most & I love how you've used it so far ! Cuter birdies , sweet colors & flourishes !

    Congrats on the CB call back ! Oh My ! So insane the amount of talent on that list ! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lea, WOW! These Glitz-y cards are superb!!! I LOVE them all. Congrats on being a finalist for the CBX DT. One of my fave companies. Keep us posted.

    Hugs,
    Cris

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your "awesome" blog post got emailed to me! You ROCK! Love what you've made so far!! Thanks Lea!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your cards lea and you are so rockin'! Congrats again- it's all well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you sure know how to
    tie on one!
    the ribbons, of course!!
    hee.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the new Gigi stuff and your cards are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Massi8ve `Congrats` Lea..Yaah way to go girl...:)x

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥