Thank you.....

July 2, 2008

First off, thank you for the sweet comments, emails, etc....I am very excited!

And I just have a few things to share today. This was one of my cards for the PC Gallery Idol audition. You were to do friendship themed cards for the audition. I love this paper...it is so soft and pretty...and I love the cross-stitch look it has! Perfect for a girly friend card!
And being the beginning of July, I can share my cards that were in the May 08 Cards Magazine. Two of my fave cards to this day were in that issue, the baby and thank you cards.



Well, I have a busy day ahead of me at work today and I need to get going. I hope that everyone has a lovely Wednesday!!

HUGS,
~Lea

14 comments

  1. Congrats again!! You are rockin' the scrap world!!!

    Fantastic cards!!

    Don't work too hard today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUGE Congrats Lea. You are so deserving of the PC Idol & SOY. Good luck in both!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So in love with the rainbows, congrats again on everything. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're already one of my card idols :) Love that baby rainbow card...sigh!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow wow wow, these cards are gorgeous girl! Congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work & Congrats!!! Well deserved for such talent:)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous as always Lea..and Big `Congrats`...:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards, Lea!! Congrat's on being in the PC Top 20!! Your cards rock, I knew you'd make it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards! Also wanted to let you know that you won some blog candy! Check it out
    HERE

    ReplyDelete
  10. PS - Lea, you've been tagged! :) If you wanna play, check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wanted to say "congratulations." How truly very exciting and you are very deserving. Of course, I love your work. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning cards Lea..so colourful and cheery.. love the 'Live for Today' one the best :) Have a great weekend. Gx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey girl, congrats on the PC top 20 !!!!! How exciting. Can't wait to see your next card...............and congrats on SOY!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you got SOY?? Dude..how did I miss that?? CONGRATS dude!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥