CPS 73 & Kitchen Sink Stamps

July 17, 2008


Happy Thursday everyone! Well, I have a couple things to share with you today. Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored the CPS sketch this week, and we got to pick from their great selection of stamps! Well, you all know I have a think for cupcakes...so when I saw Happy Birthday Cupcake set, I knew it was a must have for me! I also got the Plaid Plus set, and the sweet heart border was a perfect addition.

This first one is my card for sketch 73 at the CPS Blog. I have had this Heidi Grace paper collection in my stash FOREVER...and haven't touched it! I remembered it, and decided it would be perfect for this week's sketch!I also had some of these American Crafts scraps that really needed to get used up so they weren't wasted...so I did up another little card with the Cupcake stamps. I think the stamp set and this bright and cheery paper line were a good match! Well, that is all I have to show for today! Today is the last day for voting in the PC Gallery Idol contest. Voting ends at 12:30pm MST. Here is a LINK to my card one last time! Be sure to check out all the cards and get your vote in for your favorite if you haven't already by the deadline!

There is a private screening set up at the local movie theater for Best Buy tonight, where they will be showing the new Batman movie for us. So excited to see it...but it isn't until midnight! I am going to need to take a nap when I get home from work so I don't fall asleep during it! I am going to be so tired at work tomorrow, but it will be worth it for the private screening. No jam packed theater, and they are giving us the kid's price on tickets...so we are saving money too! Couldn't get any better than that in this economy right now! :) Although...they are going to keep the concessions open for us as well...so I am sure we will blow the extra money we save on the yummy goodness that is buttered movie popcorn and a big fountain pop. SO bad for you...but SO yummy!


I hope everyone has a happy Thursday!


~Lea

9 comments

  1. Love your cards, they are so beautiful!
    Thanks for stopping by at my blog! And a nice evening to you too.
    //Hugs Tette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo adorable Lea...you and those cupcakes...the match made in Heaven!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love looove your new creations girlie!! So bright and fun!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards, Lea!!! The cupcakes rock! lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool cupcake image. Love the papers you used on these cards. Sorry I missed the voting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl I love your cards... Always major eye candy. Hope all is well with you and watch your mail.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards!!! I LOVE the cupcake one.
    Hope it's ok, I have added you to my blog list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both absolutly `Scrummy` as always Lea:)x

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥