She's one Hot Mama....

July 11, 2008

So the truth is, while I love all of the new Glitz releases....the newest release of Hot Mama is my very favorite. (I think it has been that way with every release though...there is just something about black and pink that I love.) One of the greatest things about it is that it matches all the past releases of Hot Mama...so you "freshen up" the paper you already have. I adore it! Here are a few cards that I got done last night with the latest papers. I have to move on and get some other Glitz releases done, and I have a few other deadlines...but I can't WAIT until I can put this paper back in my queue.


And now to some info on PC Gallery Idol. Because there were some issues with voting this week, we are starting over. We have a new theme and have to get our cards turned in by Monday morning. Hopefully it will be smooth sailing from this point on. So, since this week was a wash....I figured I would post my patriotic themed card entry! I really dig the sequins...will have to think of using them more often!
So, do you have big plans for the weekend? Me....not really. I am driving up to my aunt's salon in Ronan to get my curly whirly's relaxed tomorrow morning. Truth be told...I NEEDED to get it done at the beginning of June. But, being a bit on the vain side...wanted to wait until my 10 year high school reunion was closer. Is that dumb? It sounds dumb typing it, but I guess I am still a little bit self-conscious about being around all those people...especially when it comes to my hair. Other than that, I have some scrapping to get done, and church. Oh...and I have to get a headshot taken- blech. Photos of just myself...not my most favorite thing in the world to do. But its got to be done, so I will do it with a smile. (Oh the cheese just oozes in that statement...sorry!)

Well, I am starving...so I guess I better go figure out what we are going to do for dinner. Any bets that we will be bad and end up going out to dinner instead of cooking? I'll let you know. ;)

Have a great night,
~Lea

10 comments

  1. Wow! Hot Mama is right! Your cards are smokin'! Love that new Glitz, gotta get me some of that! LOve your patriotic card too! Those sequins put it over the top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute cards Lea! Love them:)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.... I sooo love these ...each and everyone of them but I gotta aggree those Hot Mamma`s are `Hot` Lea...
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend:0x
    All your cards are fab!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun cards. Love the black, white and bling "Hot Mama" sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter and I love black and pink together too!! Those cards are super cute! Thanks for sharing and good luck with the gallery idol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb cards Lea..the first one is my favourite..STUNNING..Hope you had a good dinner..in or out! Gx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glitz is ONE lucky team to have you sweet Lea!! YOU do incredible creations with each line! I LOVE your cards, just LOVE LOVE LOVE them!! Hope you get all your deadlines met! I'm all finished, yay!!!!!!!! Have a super weekend! We're off to a college tour, EEK!


    Have fun!
    Hugs,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am your biggest fan!!!!
    HOORAY for the red white and blue!
    the sequins are a brilliant touch!

    You.
    Rock.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, I was looking at you blog, you really make nice cards :)
    //helena

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH MY WORD I LOVE THE TOP CARD...>AHHHH Love love love love it!!! WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥