Wonderful & Bright!

December 8, 2009

Happy Tuesday everyone!!  Hope that your weekend was fabulous!  I had a nice and busy one, full of football, decorating, and fun!

I have one little card to share with you today, and that is my card for CPS 145 this week.  Be sure to hop on over and check out all the cards...they are fabulous!  I am loving the big star on the sketch this week, and everyone's interpretations of it!  Here is my card-

"Wonderful & Bright" supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Paper: K & Company
Paper Frill: Doodlebug Designs
Diecuts: K & Company, My Mind's Eye
Ribbon: Renaissance By Design (Tropic Taffeta Edge)
Twine: Darice Inc. 
Chipboard: KI Memories
Glitter: Doodlebug Designs & DecoArt
Rub-on: Doodlebug Designs
Corner Rounder: EK Success
Diecut Machine: Cricut Expression by Provo Craft

Card Instructions: Round the corners of a reindeer paper block and adhere to the front of a white card base.  Round the bottom corners of a strip of blue paper and add white paper frill to the top.  Adhere to the front.  Cut the star at 5" using the Cricut Expression and George & Basic Shapes cartridge.  Cover in glitter and adhere to the front of the card. Add the ribbon to the top of the star, and accent with a chipboard button.  Adhere the sentiment tags to the left side.  Cut the reindeer at 4.5" using the Cricut Expression and Winter Woodlands cartridge, and adhere to the front of the card.

We had such a fun Saturday at the Griz game!  It was definitely cold, but us Montanans know what were doing when it comes to layers!!  So, other than my face getting a little cold...I was good!  Here are some photos from the day!

Casey Crippen...future Grizzly.  :)


Me & my little brother....love this kid!


Cute little Griz tattoo with glitter....brings back memories of cheering! :)


Me with my Griz beads!  Best thing about getting these...the Griz just have to score some touchdowns and they come flying through the air for you!  No flashing anything for these beads...tee hee!


The best Griz fans in the whole world!  Well....according to me anyways! :)


And last but not least...just a little collage of random photos from the day.  I just took my tiny little D50 with a 50mm fixed lens so that it would be super portable...I wasn't attending as a professional photog, just a fan.  So- I wanted it to be easy!

I have some music to share with you today!  My little bro share this girl with me when they picked us up this weekend for the game....totally digging her.  I downloaded some of her songs from iTunes...she doesn't have many, but I love 4 of the 6 that are on there. Check them out if you like.  Here is my fave:


Well, I better get going for now!  I should have more to share later on this week! ♥

Until later,
~Lea

11 comments

  1. Love that card Lea! Such great details. And it looks like you had a blast at the game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! I really love its brightness and the little reindeer.

    It looks like you've had so much fun this weekend at the Griss grame. Beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lea!

    I love your photos from the game too....if I ever get to the US again, I will have to go see one of these. Your photos really catch the excitement of the day.

    Best wishes,
    Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!!! Your photos are awesome too! And just an FYI, I did mail off your stuff yesterday! Hopefully, it arrives soon! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lea, this card IS "wonderful & bright"! It's wonderfully designed (love, love the layering, ribbon and embellishments) and the colors are bright, fun and cheerful!

    You HAD to be the most adorable Griz fan at that game! Your pink winter hat, glittery tattoo and beads are TOO CUTE!! I can tell you all had such a great time!! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, i love this gorgeous card, Lea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is just GORGEOUS, Lea! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, your card certainly is wonderful and bright! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I SO love that card! Gorgeous colors and all that glitter...YUM!

    Looks like such a fun day! I miss going to football games!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥