Be Filled with Sparkle & Cheer!

December 9, 2010

Happy Thursday, friends!!  As this posts today, I should be on the 3 day long safari that is at the end of our time in Kenya.  Hopefully I will be photographing lions and giraffes and zebras and such....

Today I have my card for CPS Sketch 196 to share with you.  No sponsors during the month of December, so we get to play with whatever we like!! Here is my card:
"Sparkle & Cheer" Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Paper: Basic Grey
Stamps: Taylored Expressions (Sparkle & Cheer set)
Ink: Clearsnap (Pigment: peony, turquoise) & Tsukineko (Versafine: onyx black)
Pearls: Prima
Corner Rounder: EK Success

Have a super happy day today!  I will be back in just a few short days!!! ♥♥♥ 
Until later,
~Lea L.

9 comments

  1. This is GORGEOUS!!!!!!! LOVE all the pearls!!!!!! They're so perfectly placed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So festive Lea! Love those pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Lea. I just love the touch of pearls. Have a good time in Kenya. Can't wait to see your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, Lea!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so pretty! Love the punch of blue!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥