Warmest Winter Wishes

December 20, 2010

Happy Monday everyone!  I just realized that I hadn't scheduled my CPS card from last week to post, and wanted to share it with you today.  I love this card....it is one of my most recent favorites!

Like I said, this card is for CPS Sketch 197.  I tend to change the long and skinny sketches to a normal sized card, but I am so happy that I didn't this time.  I just love how it turned out, and the long and skinny look of it just makes it for me.
"Warmest Winter Wishes" supplies: 
ardstock: Bazzill Basics
Paper/Diecut: Doodlebug Designs
Stamps/Button/Steel Die: Papertrey Ink (On Ice set)
Ink: Clearsnap (Pigment: sky gray, cranberry, aqua)
Ribbon: Renaissance by Design
Twine/Puff Balls: Darice Inc.
Diecut Machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft

Instructions:  Fold red cardstock in half to make card base.  Trim scalloped edge paper, and adhere to the front.  Add a strip of ribbon around the top of a diecut tag, and adhere to the front of the card.  Diecut the ice skates, stamp them, and adhere to the right side of the ribbon.  Tie a button around the middle of a bow using twine, and adhere the bow above the skates so it looks like they are hanging.  Stamp the sentiment in the white space available on the tag, and accent the skates with red glitter puff balls. 

Well, I better get going for now.  I promise that I will share photos and stories from Kenya, but probably not until January.  I have so much left to get done before Christmas, and then the week after Christmas...I have a lot of crafty catch up to do as well.  My trip was amazing, and it changed me in so many ways.  I can't wait to share it with you, but for now it has to. ♥♥*hearts; 

Until later,
~Lea L.

8 comments

  1. What an absolutely, ADORABLE card!!LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb work. I like it.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfection Lea! I love everything about this!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I just love the pom poms!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, Lea. The color combo is so striking! I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors on this. I'll have to try this with a hockey skate!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥