Top 10 in 2010

December 31, 2010

Happy New Year's Eve everyone!  Seriously...where did this year go?!  It is crazy how life just seems to fly by so quickly.  It feels just like yesterday that I was struggling to write the correct date, and here I am...a day away from having the same struggle again. Crazy!

This has been a wonderful year!  My first year in business...which has been hard and frustrating, but amazing at the same time.  I love working for myself, and I just hope that as my name gets out there that I will continue to get busier and busier.  I also made my first trip overseas to Africa, and I can't wait to start sharing photos with you.  I will probably share them on my photography blog, and will just link you to it.  Be on the lookout for that in January!

It has been another great year in the card making world too!  I have met lots of new people, and been able to work with lots of fabulous product.  I was made the Glitz Design Team coordinator in the spring, and that has been so much fun! I think the Glitz blog has been looking fabulous since then, and be sure to head over there tomorrow at some point for some new Glitzy info!  I have also vastly improved as a stamper, which I am very excited about!


So, today I want to share with you my VERY FAVORITE cards created this year.  (Although, some of my very favorites are out for publication...so I will pick my favorites of the ones I can post.  Tee hee!)  These are in no particular order, other than how they are named on my computer! :)

1. I have a soft spot for the Papertrey Ink "Year of Flowers" sets, and this card is one of my favorites that I made with them.

2. This is my favorite Christmas card that I created this year.  The "Wreath for All Seasons" set is one of my favorites from Papertrey Ink, and I just love the sentiment of this one.

3. It makes me sad that Renaissance by Design has since gone out of business, but I just love this card.  This stamp set is one of my favorites!

4. This year, Lawn Fawn stamps also came about.  They are such cute and whimsical stamps, and I am so honored to be part of their design team now! I still think one of their first sets, Sew Lovely, is my favorite....and here is one of my very favorite cards using it.

5. Rosettes became a huge trend this year, and I just love the ribbons that many of the companies came out with.  These ones are Webster's bloomers, and they are just gorgeous!  I also just adore this stamp set, For the Graduate, by Papertrey Ink.  It is another one of my faves this year!

6. Another stamp company that I found that I just love is Taylored Expressions.  This set, called CreativiTEA, is one of my very favorites that they have come out with so far.

7.  Papertrey Ink came out with a super fun set this year called Friendship Jar, and have also created filler sets to go with it.  This card features stamps from the Fall Fillers set, and I didn't even use the jar stamps at all.  Love how this one turned out!

8. I had a thing for glittering large paper flowers this year too, and this is one of my favorites using this technique.  I also just love the sentiment of it...so heartfelt and full of love.

9.  While I just posted this card this week, it is probably my very favorite card as of late.  Glitz Design came out with some of the most amazing collections this year, and this card mixes both the Hoopla and Love Nest collections.

10. I LOVE to make winter themed cards...not sure why since I don't actually really like winter all that much.  But, this is one of my favorite Cricut cuts and I was so happy to use it on a card in such a cute way!
Well, there you have it...my favorite cards of 2010.  I can't wait to see what 2011 has in store for me, and be ready for some fun announcements this coming week! ;)

And so I leave you with this, and hope that as you ring in the new year....you know that you are fabulous! Can't wait to see what 2011 has in store for all of us!  ♥♥♥

13 comments

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE all of these! Your work is so fabulous Lea! I am always inspired by your projects. Happy New Yeat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ALL of your cards. Have to giggle and smile because you were the "non-stamper" of the bunch! LOL Look at you now girlie. You rock! Happy 2011! Looking forward to another year with you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful cards! I'm so happy I found your blog this year and that you inspire me!!!
    Keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing your projects in 2011 !!!
    Maria :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your cards, Lea. I'm a great fan of your work and your photography. Wishing you a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness all of your cards are so pretty. I love them. My favorite has to be the "cute as a button". Very pretty. Great job. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all stunning, Lea!! Your work is so fabulous!! Thanks for sharing your favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are all GORGEOUS!! How do I go about choosing a favorite? I think I finally narrowed it down to #5 with the roses, that card is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog and you picked some great cards from this year. Can't wait to see what comes about next year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning work! Have a crafty and fabulous 2011 :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, great cards, Lea! Escpecially love the Sew Lovely card (probably since I LOVE LawnFawn =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous and gorgeous! Some of my favorites of yours as well! Happy 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Girly, I just don't come by your blog enough. I need to make MUCH more of a habit of it, because you always inspire me!!!! Thanks for sharing your creativity (and STAMPING, you silly girl!) :) Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi I'm a new follower and I just wanted to say you make the most beautiful cards! I hope one day my cards can be this good!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥