Welcome Home

December 21, 2010

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Well....yesterday I went out and finished all the Christmas shopping that needed to get done.  So, that is a big old check.  Today I have a lot of baking and cleaning to do, and then we have friends coming over for dinner.  So- that should be fun.  Oh- and I have to make a run to the post office.  Joy.

Today I have my card for CPS 198 to share with you.  Sigh...don't you just love the soft and gorgeous colors on this one.  It makes me melt a little on the inside....:)
"Welcome Home" supplies: 
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Paper: My Mind's Eye
Stamps: Papertrey Ink (Wreath for all Seasons set)
Ink: Clearsnap (Pigment: old rose, cranberry, dune) & Ranger Industries (Distress Ink: antique linen)
Twine: Darice Inc.
Jewels: Westrim Crafts
Pearls: Kaiser Craft
Pencil

Instructions:  Fold pink cardstock in half to make card base.  Cut and adhere a block of heart patterned paper to the front of it.  Ink the edges of a cream cardstock block, and stamp the wreath and sentiment to the middle of it.  Draw a pencil lined edge inside of the stamped block, and accent the lower right corner with three jewels.  Accent the stamped wreath with pearls, and add a twine bow & heart jewel. 

I did want to thank everyone for continuing to stop by my blog, and leave me comments when I do get a chance to post.  I know that I have been completely out of the blog world since a bit before my trip to Kenya, but I promise I will catch up and get back in the swing of things once Christmas is over.  I hope that the hustle and bustle of the holidays have been a blessing for each and every one of you!! ♥♥♥ 

Until later,
~Lea L.

8 comments

  1. Gorgeous Lea!! That color combo is wonderful!! Makes my heart melt a little too! :) Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Lea! It is such a great color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and colors, Lea. The Wreath for All Seasons set is one of my favorite stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love those colors! It is a little bit of an unexpected, soft, combo for Christmas and I just love what you did especially that great wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, this IS a beauty! Love it to bits!

    Hope you are having a very Merry Christmas Lea!!

    (-:>* Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥