Glittery Cupcake...

December 18, 2010

Well, hi strangers!  I am home from Kenya, but super busy right now.  So, blog posts are going to be sparse through the end of the year. 

Today though...I helping with the re-release of Jane Beljo's stamp set called Jane's Bakery!  They are super cute clear stamps that are for sell in her Etsy Shop and at Jay Gee's Nook.  The stamps are made in the U.S.A. and are of top quality photopolymer rubber.  Here is my card featuring the stamps {and I also used FTL 121 from the Clean & Simple Stamping blog for it!}:
"Happy Birthday" supplies: 
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Paper: Basic Grey
Stamps: Jane Beljo
Ink: Clearsnap (Pigment: aqua, chestnut) 
Sticker: Doodlebug Designs
Pearls: Kaiser Craft
Corner Rounder: EK Success
Circle Cutter: Creative Memories

Be sure to check out the creations of all the other gals! 

Hope that your holidays are going so wonderfully right now!  I am so behind, it isn't even funny!  I'll get there though! ♥♥♥ 

Until later,
~Lea

10 comments

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥