July Key Ingredients Peek!

July 16, 2011

Hey there everyone!  Sorry my blog has been so sparse this week.  I have a lot going on in my life right now, and card making has been very sparse this week.  Once July is over, my blog should get closer to normal.

Since I haven't made mention of it here yet, I should let you know that Taylor asked me to be part of the Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients design team!!  It is a wonderful monthly card kit where she takes all the guess work out of matching cardstock, patterned papers & ribbon for you, and also includes some fun embellishments!!  July is my first month as a team member, and my first post is up on the Key Ingredients blog!!  I would love for you to check it out!! 

Here is a little peek at my first card creation using the July Key Ingredients kit!
Once again, please check out my Key Ingredients Day 6 inspiration post for card instructions, and a complete Taylored Expression supply list!!

Well, I need to get going for now! I hope that you have a wonderful weekend! ♥♥♥

Until later,
~Lea L.

4 comments

  1. Awesome card! I wouldn't have known what to do with the stand alone fence, but you tied it in beautifully with the pink/coral circle behind it and the same color butterfly! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Card, Lea! Love how you added the little picket fence. Simply sweet!
    :) Rach

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful! Congrats on being on the KI team - I know you make awesome projects... can't wait to see 'em! Have a great day Lea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so late to say this, Lea, but HUGE congrats on the TE Key Ingredients design team!! :o) I'm so, so happy for you!! I love the cards you've made with the kit -- the colours are super-fabulous, and your designs are so fresh and happy! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥