July Key Ingredients #3

July 31, 2011

Hey there, all!  Today I have just a quickie post so that I can share my last card for the Taylored Expressions July Key Ingredients kit!  Of course, I will definitely use the kit again in the future...it just happens to be the end of July!! :)

I used the Taylored Expressions sketch challenge #143 for my card, and I just love how it turned out!  Be sure to check out the sketch, it is a fun one!!  Here is what I created: 
Supplies: 
Maya Road heart pins
Papertrey Ink vintage cream felt

I have loved my first month of being on the Key Ingredients design team!!  If you haven't yet subscribed to the kit, and would like to...just go to the Subscription Page and follow the instructions from there!  See you next month with the August kit! ♥♥♥ 

Until later,
~Lea L.

10 comments

  1. So sweet! Love the butterflies and cute paper. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute. love the antennae!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a gorgeous card! I love the soft colours and the layered butterflies. And your bows are always total perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet and pretty! Love the colours, butterfly and touch of bling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always an inspiration! Love stopping by your blog — it's like a breath of fresh air.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love every inch of this card! It is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥