The Perfect Day

May 23, 2013

Happy Thursday, friends!  I hope this finds you doing well, and having a great day so far!  Josh has had to drive back & forth from Spokane both yesterday & today for work.  We have a lot of friends who are Southerners, so he brought back a couple boxes of Krispy Kreme doughnuts for us all to share!  We brought them to Community Group last night, dropped some off with Grant & Meagan, then made our last stop to Alex & Holly's.  We had a KK here for about 6 months, and then it went under.  We are a pretty health conscious city, and a shop that exclusively sells doughnuts & bad coffee just isn't going to last here long.  Ha!  It's nice to get them as an occasional treat, though....because they are really good doughnuts!

So, I have two digital layouts to share with you today!  This first one is of some photos we took while on our trip to Texas this past April.  We took a couple days & drove down to Galveston to see the beach.  The weather didn't cooperate very well, but we still made the best of it....and I love these photos of the two of us.  I set everything up on the camera, then my FIL Dwight took the images for us.  I think I need to print a couple of these in a large format for our walls!  It is sequins week on the Glitz blog, and this is what I created for it!
You can find all of the Glitz Design digital product at JessicaSprague.com!

Supply List:
Glitz Design “Uncharted Waters” digital paper pack 2
Glitz Design “Uncharted Waters” element pack 1
Glitz Design “Uncharted Waters” element pack 2
Glitz Design “Beautiful Dreamer” element pack 2
Glitz Design “Cashmere Dame” element pack 2
Glitz Design “Happy Travels” element pack
Other: Designer Digitals template & wood veneer, Design House Digitals sequins

Up next is a layout that I created last week for the woodgrain theme week on the Glitz blog...I just didn't have the chance to get it up on my blog until now.  It has sequins on it too....so it still fits!!  :)  We were invited to a condo on Seeley Lake for a weekend in January by our friend Meagan's parents.  We had so much fun...and part of that fun was a snowmobiling trip we took up the mountain a bit.  It was a beautiful day, full of blue skies & just a fun time!
You can find all of the Glitz Design digital product at JessicaSprague.com!

Supply List:
Glitz Design “Color Me Happy” digital paper pack
Glitz Design “Color Me Happy” element pack 1
Glitz Design “Color Me Happy” element pack 2
Glitz Design “Sunshine In My Soul” element pack
Glitz Design “Cashmere Dame” element pack 2
Other: Designer Digitals template, Studio Calico “remember” tag & tag clipping mask, Design House Digitals sequins & stitching

If you haven't checked out the Glitz blog recently, you definitely should!!  Our new design team is creating such amazing & inspiring projects...and everyone has such an individual style that there is something for anyone!!   We have also added another prize possibility to the blog as well!  One comment from the entire month will win a Glitz prize on the same day that we announce the blog hop winner.  It's as easy as that....check out the blog each day, let us know what you think...and you could win some fab Glitz product!  Pretty easy, huh?

Well, that is all I have for you today!  I hope that you've enjoyed me latest digital layouts, and know that they could very easily be replicated on paper!  Have a great rest of your Thursday!

Until later,
~L.

6 comments

  1. I adored that first layout the moment I saw it on the Glitz site. The sequins are perfectly placed, totally evokes water spray/bubbles. And such a sweet set of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG girl these are STUNNING, just so much detail in them both , i could not pick a fave :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this - I got an 8x8 pad and some embellies as a start for a home-grown kit for my HLM class project. I loved seeing some of the colors and patterns on a project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These layouts are amazing! Those pics of the two of you in Galveston are fabulous, you definitely need to blow those up! Sorry the weather didn't cooperate, Galveston is one of my family's favorite places.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these pages are spectacular and I love the new look of the blog! I love the sequins in everything!!!! ALMOST as beautiful as glitter, but glitter will always be first in the heart of this lady ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥