And the winners are....

January 9, 2009

First off...thanks for sharing some of your hopes and dream of 2009 with me. I pray that each and every one of you gets your heart's desire this year, no matter how little or big it might be.

Here are the randomly generated numbers for the winners of the Cardmaker Sketch Book, and the KI papers. Each winner will get a collection with both items.

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

35
42
8

Timestamp: 2009-01-10 00:54:20 UTC

So, congrats to:
Blogger jodie said...

Organization!! I need to get my scrapbook area organized so I could put this awesome book to use!! LOL
Thanks and best wishes for 2009!

January 7, 2009 1:42 PM


Blogger StampinCathy said...

Your projects are just beautiful!! I'm making my hopes and dreams really easy this year. I picked 1 word for 2009 and it's FOCUS. I figured if I focus I will be able to organized, play more, finish projects, and evey spend more time with the fam. Thanks for a chance.

January 7, 2009 6:40 PM

and....

Amy said...

Happy New Year to you Lea and congrats on getting your cards published in this sketch book. I would love to win one of them....I am so addicted to sketches right now. I hope that in the year 2009, my DH's business takes off and we can re-gain financial security. I also hope to be published in a paper crafting magazine.

{{{HUGS}}}
Amy Ü

January 4, 2009 8:53 PM

Please email me your addresses to jnllawson at bresnan.net (sorry...don't want spam so you won't be able to copy it.)

I just have a few things to share tonight. These are my Provo Craft assignments from December. I was assigned to do a Cricut project, and Cuttlebug project, and then a project with my tool choice...using Winter or Valentine's themes. This is what I came up with!
This is my Cuttlebug project...I used the 2x2 Man and Women Sign dies, along with the Typewriter alphabet. Just added some rhinestones to this clean and graphic card to finish it off! I like it!

This project uses both the Cricut (Tags, Bag, Boxes, & More) and the Cuttlebug (typewriter alphabet). I kind-of thought outside the box on this one when it came to them themes...but really- when is the best time to have a movie night in? I totally think that Winter is the best time for that! :)
And this is my Cricut project, using the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge. This is the card function of the sled cut on this card...with a few little things added to it.
Well, I hope that everyone has had a wonderful week so far!! And have a very happy weekend, whatever you may have planned! I think we are going to be a little lazy this weekend....and that works for me!

Good night,
~Lea

9 comments

  1. I just love projects. What a fun movie night project. Wow I won. Whoohoo!! I hope you sign my copy since you are published in it. I can't wait to get this inspiring book and goodies. I will be sending my info and thanks for letting me play along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting that I was picked!! I am so looking forward to getting this sketch book and the KI papers. I will get my info emailed to you.....Thanks!!

    Amy Ü

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also wanted to say that your projects are beautiful and I love the "movie night in" box (gives me some ideas for gifts)....and I agree the best time for a movie night in is during winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners!

    And lovely creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your projects are amazing...as are your layouts, cards, etc. etc...I stumbled across your blog and have fallen in LOVE! Your designs, pages, visions are soooo inspiring! You are an amazing scrapper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are adorable! I LOVE that u & me card!
    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all awesome! Your stuff rocks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. YUM!! Your cards are so inspiring! Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I'm looking around for reviews for either the Harmony or Typewriter alphabet die for the Cuttlebug. I wanted to know if you think the Typewriter letters are too tiny? Are they a pain to glue?

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥