Why yes...someone did turn 29 on Wednesday!

January 16, 2009

Thanks for the birthday wishes via email, facebook, and here on my blog!! I really do appreciate it! I officially turned 29 on Wednesday. I definitely don't feel like I am a year away from 30, that's for sure! It was a good day! I woke up early with my husband, and opened my gifts from him before he had to leave for work. I got this pretty pink Ipod, just what I asked for! He also added in a clear case so I won't scratch it, some ITunes cards, and an FM transmitter for it. I am loving it! Welcome to this century Lea....you finally have an MP3 player! Hee hee! Then he surprised me with another gift, that I was definitely NOT expecting. It is a white and blue diamond necklace, and the pendant is in the shape of a circle. It is hard to explain, so I will try to get a photo of it this weekend so I can show it to you. Josh said it was kind-of a birthday gift, but it was also meant to mark something special that is happening in my life, and our life together. I am not quite ready to share all the details of what is going on just yet, but it is very exciting! When the time is right, I will let everyone know. I will say that I am NOT pregnant, nor am I starting my own scrapbooking line.

Anyways- after work we went to dinner at a little restaurant called Ciao Mambo, which was very enjoyable. And then went home and watched American Idol. It was a great day! :) My inlaws also sent me some flowers at work, and they are beautiful! I will get a photo of them this weekend as well so you can see them!

Today I just have a few cards to repost. January 1st marked the day I could load my cards that were in the November issue of Cards Magazine, and I figured today was a great day for that since I don't have anything new to share! The "Thanks Much" card with the tree is still one of my faves.

I will have some new projects to share this weekend...so expect a post with new items on Saturday at some point!! I hope that you have an awesome Friday, and a fabulous weekend!

~Lea

18 comments

  1. Happy belated, birthday, Lea. Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME idea with the sequins on your one card. What a cool idea! Thanks for sharing so many inspiring and beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a fabulous birthday Lea!! Your cards are just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated birthday. Sounds like you had a wonderful day filled w/lots of goodies!! Love your cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy, happy birthday!!! How did I miss this?? Your creations are all stunning!
    Hugs & nice gifts:)
    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. `Happy Belated B`day` Lea...Looks like you had a fun Day:)
    Your cards are fabulous!!!
    Love catching up with your very `gorgeous` creations..TFI:)~X~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad you had a fabulous birthday!!! Wishing you the very best in the year to come!!! I can't wait to hear your news and see your beautiful gift!! I will be checking in!! YOur cards are amazing as usual!! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Belated Birthday...sounds like you had a magnificent day! I love all of your creations....soooo cute...especially the sequin card..shorbet colored sequins...love them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday! (belated) Sounds like you had a wonderful day!
    Gorgeous, gorgeous cards...I can see why they were picked up!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous as ever!! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lea these creations are all gorgeous, but as you say ... I just might select the tree one as my very fav. Congrats for your b'day although its a few days late, but I see you were really spoilt which in itself says that you are a very special person. May the year head be filled to the brim with love, happiness and good health. Hugs from Desire

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cards are all so unique - love them - especially the thanks tree card

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you had a magical birthday! Love your pink ipod! And congrats on whatever is coming... and i love your cards, as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooohhh those cards are delish! Happy belated.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy belated birthday!!! Your cards are gorgeous! I have added you to my 'blogs I follow' so I can keep up with the inspiration I'm sure to get from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy (very late) Birthday!

    Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous creations. I come here again & again for inspiration.

    --Gracie at EverythingCricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love these cards! So bright and cheerful. The tree is awesome and would be a great way to use some of the sequins I have with no purpose. I hope you don't mind if I borrow the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Belated 'Happy Birthday' to you Lea, and weren't you a lucky girl!!!! Wow, diamonds! Sooo jealous!
    Your cards are gorgeous and I especially love the tree card. The sequins look amazing, might just have to 'borrow' that idea!
    Mrs Jx

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥