Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 27

April 25, 2010

Hi all!  Another Sunday means another fabulous color challenge courtesy of Stacey's Stamping Stage blog!  Here are the colors this week!
Very soft and pretty colors...and I decided that some Dear Lizzy by American Crafts was the perfect choice for them!  I actually didn't stamp at all on this card.  Unusual for me lately...but it is still pretty darn cute! Here is what I came up with!
"Springtime" supplies: 
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Paper/Stickers/Ribbon: American Crafts
Pearls: Kaiser Craft
Corner Rounder: EK Success

Instructions:  Fold pink cardstock in half to make card base, and round the bottom corners.  Round the bottom corners of a block of floral paper and adhere to the bottom of the card.  Round the top corners of a white cardstock block, and adhere to the top half of the card.  Cut the banner from patterned paper, and adhere to the top of the card.  Add the sentiment sticker below the banner's right side.  Fold, layer and adhere the rose ribbon across the card.  Accent the rose centers and the banner with pearls.   

Be sure to check out what all the other ladies came up with!  It is sure to be wonderful! ♥♥♥

Until later,
~Lea

19 comments

  1. Those flowers are too fun :D Love the banner with the half pearls too. Great use of this week's colours :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you: the Dear Lizzy papers are simply fantastic. I love how you used them on this card...fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lea, you certainly know how to rok the challenge, don't you?! I could ooh and aah over this card for hours! Also, I had no idea that you're a photographer - and a DARN good one might I add - I LOVE LOVE the baby photos that you posted below!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. magnificent Lea!! I just love those flowers- I need to know how you make them!!! the banner is a charming addition! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply beautiful; love everything about this card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Lea!!! Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Couldn't be sweeter with that Webster's trim and Dear Lizzy line! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Lea! Love those ribbon roses - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love love love it! such a beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are causing me to drool on my keyboard! These flowers with the tulle and just to die for! Then the pennant? Just fabulous!

    BTW-With your help I was able to find the new photo updater and make my photos big and beautiful! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. FABULOUS, beautiful, breathtaking!!! I could look at this card all day!!!
    ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  12. mmmmmm......wow! scrumptious eye candy, Lea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pure GORGEOUSNESS Lea!!! WOW what a cool design!!! Love the ribbon flowers :)!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous. Love those blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty and girly! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. FANTASTIC flowers!! I'm loving that mesh/tulle fabric too--I'm seeing it everywhere I need to get some!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty card. Love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your card, Lea! Gorgeous ribbon flowers and I love the pearl accents!
    So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥