Ooooh...distressed couture!

April 29, 2010

Hi all!  Hope you are having a wonderful week so far! I am sure I am having fun, hanging out with the fam at Big Sky.  Taking lots of photos...playing lots of games....going to Yellowstone...playing in the snow....FUN!!

Today I have my card for sketch 164 at the CPS Blog.  I went crazy using some Glitz Designs "Distressed Couture" line on this one!  I love this line...it is a fabulous one! Here is my card for the week!
"Forever Without End" supplies: 
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Paper/Stickers/Jewels/Rub-on: Glitz Designs
Ribbon: Renaissance by Design
Ink: Clearsnap (Chalk: charcoal) 
Corner Rounder: EK Success

Instructions:  Fold striped paper in half to make card base, round the right corners, and ink the edges.  Round the right corners and ink the edges of a red paper block, and adhere to the front.  Round the right edges of a white cardstock block and adhere to the front.  Ink the edges of a dotted paper strip and adhere to the left side.  Add the rub-on and sticker to the white cardstock block..  Tie ribbon around the left side of the card, and adhere the cardstock sticker over top of it with dimensional adhesive.  Accent the front of the card with jewels. 

Have a great rest of your week, friends!  ♥♥♥ 

Until later,
~Lea

9 comments

  1. Love the wedding card! So modern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're having a wonderful vacation!! YAY!! Enjoy yourself, sweetie! Your card is FABULOUS! I love the rich, bold colors and the bride & groom image. The sentiment and bling are absolutely wonderful!!
    ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely divine! LOVE this one Lea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wow, wow! This is such a creative wedding card. I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cool card! The detail is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card. I love your work.

    xx Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card. I love the way you blinged the rub on with a jewel.

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥