September Cupcards to Go

August 27, 2010

Happy Friday everyone!!  Well, you got a little sneak peek from me earlier in the week of one card I made as the guest designer for Cupcards to Go.  SO excited to be the guest designer this month, and tonight I have all of my projects to share with you!!

The September kit goes live at 6pm PST, and you can purchase your kit HERE.  I am posting this to coincide with the release time...so you should be able to head right on over!  Be sure to check out all of the fabulous projects made by the Cupcards to Go design team...it is sure to be a treat!

Without further ado....here are the cards that I made with the kit.  This first one I cut the pretty leaves from patterned paper.  And the lace trim is just DROOL worthy....I want some more of it!

On this next one, I clasped together a bunch of gorgeous flowers with a brad, sprayed the entire piece down with adhesive, and glittered it.  Love how that accent turned out!
On this next one, I created the beautiful flower using the strip of crepe paper that is in the kit.  The instructions on how to do that flower will be on the Cupcards blog at some point.  It is super easy and makes such a pretty accent!
On this one, I made the pretty stamp that is included in the kit the focal point.  The flowers are very easy to paper piece, and then I just colored in the leaves with a green colored pencil.
On this one, I used up a bunch of little ribbon bits for the accent.  I just love how it turned out, and it used the scraps of ribbon that I had from the kit.
This next one was done using a sketch that was provided to me.  Oh how I LOVE the flower accented bow, and the sweet little tag that is tucked into them.  I know it is a sympathy card, but I just adore it.  And I think that people who are grieving deserve something beautiful and lovely to look at.
On this one, I glittered the chipboard butterfly that came in the kit and then accented it with some of the gorgeous jewels from the kit.  I love this card!
And last, but not least....on this one I piled up the leftover flowers that I had and made this fabulous flower accent!
I will be hosting a challenge on my blog from September 1st-15th, based on one of the cards above. ;)  So be sure to come back over on Wednesday, and participate in the challenge.  There will be a Cupcards to Go prize for the winner!

Until later,
~Lea

11 comments

  1. What a great kit! The cards are all so pretty. Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lea - your cards are absolutely gorgeous. I was totally gushing to Sonda how much your rocked this kit! Seriously...i love them. So glad that you are able to play along with us this month!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lea~ all of your cards are simply fantastic! super sweet and fun and PERFECT! :D

    i think my favorite has to be either the first one or the crepe paper flower... i just can't decide with all this loveliness!

    congrats on being the guest designer--it's pretty obvious they made a GREAT choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!
    They're all fab!

    Leanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, loving all the flowers and bling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, your cards are just wonderful to see always..I really enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE all of these cards...so fabulous! I think my problem when making cards is I don't like to put a lot of stuff like flowers, brads, ribbon, etc because I never know if the person is going to keep the card or not.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all SO pretty! love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well girl, I love every single one of them! All are just as fab as the other. I esp love the DP. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, seriously beautiful cards! That top one especially is just stunning. Thank-you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥