Taylored Expression August "Blast from the Past" Blog Hop

August 24, 2010

Happy Tuesday everyone!!  Hope you have had a good week so far!!  Today I am joining in on the Taylored Expression "Blast from the Past" blog hop....so let's just get started!!

Same as last month, I used the fabulous "CreativiTEA" set.  I just ADORE this set....so I use it as often as I can!  Here is my card!!
"Missing You" supplies: 
Cardstock: The Paper Company
Paper: Glitz Designs
Stamps: Taylored Expression (CreativiTEA
Ink: Clearsnap (Pigment: aqua & Chalk: pink pastel, creamy brown) 
Ribbon: Renaissance by Design
Flowers: Prima
Pearls: Kaiser Craft
Circle Cutter: Creative Memories
Scalloped Die: Papertrey Ink
Diecut Machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft

Instructions:  Cut a large scallop to the left side of a paper block using the Cuttlebug and large scallop steel die.  Sand the edges of the scalloped paper block, and a pink damask paper block.  Adhere them together, and stitch along the seams.  Adhere the entire block to the front of a cream card base.  Cut a circle from cream cardstock and ink the edges.  Adhere the circle to the middle of the card, and stamp the sentiment directly to it.  Stamp the teapot to a scrap of cream cardstock and cut out.  Adhere directly above the sentiment, and accent with pearls.  Adhere a bow to the lower left corner, and accent with paper flowers.  

I used this fabulous sketch, designed by the lovely Sankari Wegman.   Isn't it fabulous!!!
 And last, but not least....be sure to check out all the other blog hoppers!  I can't wait to sit down with a cup of coffee and check out all the wonderful inspiration!  ♥♥♥ 
Until later,
~Lea

33 comments

  1. OOOOOOOH! This is GORGEOUS Lea! LOVE the vintage chic look of this beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Lea! I love the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! The rose is simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the vintage feel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. with cards that look like this? I'd use it all the time too! LOL

    Beautiful card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Lea! Great colors and that flower is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful and elegant card - I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning and gorgeous, I LOVE this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is really eyecatching! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a beauty! I adore the blue stitching to match the teapot! your papers & flower embellishment are awesome too

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful stiching element.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love your beautiful card, Lea.....the little tea pot is adorable with the pearls and what a gorgeous flower...sooo soft and elegant!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The colors are so pretty and the flower details are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty! love that big ol' bow & flowers cluster :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love the added pearls to the teapot. What a wonderful vintage card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I love your card! The vintage look is so pretty with this set! Beautiful stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very, very pretty. I love your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh this is just the prettiest card!! I love the colors and embellies you used.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so pretty, Lea! I love the shabby chic colors!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so soft and pretty, what a great card!

    Chris L.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lea, I LOVE your card, especially the colors. It's just beautiful. Also one of my favorite TE sets.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow this is gorgeous!! So glad I found your blog, going in my reader...!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is amazing, Lea. I just adore the vintage feel.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! Beautiful and totally shabby chic! Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm so embarassed - I have yet to ink up this set! You've done such a great job, though, that I'm determined to do it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous card Lea. Love the fab colors and that tea cup. Pretty flower! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous! Love the vintage look and feel.

    ReplyDelete
  28. So lovely of this dear card...the flower is so 'fresh'..

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥