Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 45

August 29, 2010

Well, this Sunday brings you my last Curtain Call Color Challenge, courtesy of Stacey's Stamping Stage.  It has been a fun 6 months, and I am sure I will continue participating!!  Without further ado, here are the colors for this week:
And here is what I came up with for the week.  The brown is a bit darker than the sample...but it was all I had that would work!
"We Can All Twinkle" supplies: 
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Paper: My Mind's Eye & Bo Bunny
Stamps/Ribbon: Renaissance by Design (Roots and Wings, Roots and Wings add-on)
Ink: Clearsnap (Pigment: moss green, eggplant, chestnut) 
Pearls: Kaiser Craft
Button: craft supply
Twine: Darice Inc. 
Corner Rounder: EK Success
Scalloped Die: Papertrey Ink
Diecut Machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft

Instructions:  Fold green cardstock in half to make your card base, and round the bottom corners.  Round the bottom corners of a brown damask paper block, and adhere to the front of the card.  Cut a scalloped border to the top of a purple dot paper block using a Cuttlebug.  Stamp the tree and sentiment to cream cardstock, and adhere to the purple block.  Tie ribbon around the seam, and adhere a button to the bow with twine.  Adhere the entire block to the front of the card, and then accent with brown pearls.  

And don't forget to check out what the rest of the gals came up with this month!! ♥♥♥ 

12 comments

  1. Super gorgeous, Lea! You've got a fantastic style that I can "sniff" from afar, and I love your work! It was a fun six months, thanks for being a fabulous inspiration to me & our players! {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous tree, love how you have used the striking purple and such a sweet saying. All gorgeous!

    Leanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beauty of a card, wow...I adore that ribbon....fabulous...have a super day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. so refined and gorgeous, Lea! thanks again for being a fantastic part of the crew at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a star that definitely twinkles Lea! Love your card with button, bow and pearls - just gorgeous! Thanks for all your inspiration over tha last 6 months - I particularly loved seeing what you did with your PTI sets - must be casing those!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love every card you've done with this set. This one has so much texture...LOVE IT (I know I already said that once, but it's true!) I will admit, the first thing I look for when I see yours cards is...where's the bling? These brown beauties are so yummy!

    Thank you for the technical support when I need it! It has been a real pleasure getting to know you through your blog and the DT. Keep on blingin' girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! The patterned paper is gorgeous and your main image is so cool. I'll have to check those stamps out. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. woohoo another beauty Lea! I love the tree and of course your signature bow!! Thanks for being an inspiration and great team buddy over the last 6 months- will miss the team!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun use of the damask in the BG and a wonderful finale card :) Keep up the wonderful work and thanks for all your kind comments over the past six months :D Look forward to hearing updates about your trip to Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, just love the greens and purples, perfect for the Curtain Call Challenge. The ribbon just ties it all so perfectly! Love all your inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Humans are very social and reliant on co-operation for survival, so having good social skills can be much more attractive than someone who is just physically attractive rolex replica

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥