My Hometown with GCD Studios

August 5, 2010

Hi everyone!!  This month, we are featuring our hometowns for you!!  The inspiration photo that we were given is really fun and fabulous...check it out!
So...it has been a REALLY long time since I scrapbooked.  Seriously...its been ages.  So, I panicked a little when we were given a scrapbooking assignment.  Me- the girl who has converted to just card making.  But then I gave myself a fake slap in the face and reminded myself that I used to scrapbook all the time!!  I can do this!!  And this is what I came up with:
I used a compilation of fun summer photos from some of the things we do here in the summer.  My journaling really says it all.  I hate winter.  Sure...it is novel for a bit.  When you get that first snow, and the beauty blankets the fields.  It is great when you are watching it fall softly as you look out the window, past your Christmas tree.  But, when MAY rolls around and it is still coming down....you decide that you actually hate winter.

But, summer (and fall!) here really does make up for the winter....totally and completely.  Summer in Montana is really amazing, and I would invite anyone to take a vacation here during these months.  It is really a fabulous time.

I hope that you liked a little peek into my summer hometown!

Until later,
~Lea L.

11 comments

  1. Wow those sunsets really do look like cotton candy! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GORGEOUS page, Lea!!! I absolutely LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page! Love your large butterflies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Lea, this is just stunning!! the LO is fabulous and, of course, your photos are amazing!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfectly gorgeous! Love that big butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun layout Lea! I love everything about it. It makes me want to scrapbook again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. girl...you still got it! this is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't figure out why you were panicked - this is absolutely beautiful; and I love the journaling. Wish I could scrap like this! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. your layout is beautiful, you should do them more often :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥