Cupcards to Go Challenge!

September 2, 2010

Hi everyone!!  Today I have a Cupcards challenge for you!  You have until 11:59pm on September 15 to link up your entries right here on this post.  Here is the card from this month's kit that the challenge is based on:
The challenge is to create an interesting flower accent, and use it on your card!  The only rule is NO DIECUT FLOWERS.  This is about using something to create the flower for your card!  So, think about using crepe paper, fabric, felt, ribbon....whatever your imagination brings forward, and create a fabulous flower!!

The winner will be drawn on September 16th, and I will post it here on my blog.  The owner of Cupcards to Go will send the winner a fabulous Cupcards to Go prize!! So, get to creating and link your card up below!♥♥♥



Until later,
~Lea

6 comments

  1. Love all of the dots and FABulous flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flower and card. Thanks for the great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lea...just wanted to let you know that I received my goodies from Cupcards to go. Thanks again...can't wait to have some time to play. Ivanka

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥