Big Hugs

March 26, 2012

Happy Monday, everyone!  Considering the afternoon is almost over here, I certainly hope that you had a great day!  I just wanted to pop in really quick, and share a card using the March Key Ingredients kit.  The kit features Echo Park's "This & That" Graceful 6x6 paper pad and matching brads...along with the usual matching cardstock, and ribbon.  This collection is full of gorgeous colors and has a vintage feel, but still plenty of options to keep it clean and simple!

My favorite sheet of paper in this collection is called "Yardsticks".  It is full of multi-color rulers and measuring tapes....and I just love it!  You will see that I used it at the top of my card, and diecut the larger butterfly from it.  Here is what I created!
    "Big Hugs" supplies: 
Stamps: Taylored Expressions (Wreath of Love set) 
Ink: Tsukineko (versafine: onyx black)
 Felt: Papertrey Ink
Pearls: Kaiser Craft
Pins: craft supply
Butterfly Die: My Favorite Things
Diecut Machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft

Instructions:  Please see the March Key Ingredients Inspiration Sheet for the steps to create this card!

Card Challenges Used:
-The Pink Elephant #141- butterflies
-CES Challenge #78- photo inspiration
-PaperPlay #12- spring colors
-Simon Says Stamp challenge- bingo card (charms, diecuts, ribbon)
-Cute Card Thursday #209- anything goes

That is all I have for now!  Please stop back by tonight when I share my next card for Lawn Fawn inspiration week!! ♥♥♥ 

Until later,
~Lea L.

7 comments

  1. Definately pin worthy! This is such a beautiful card! I love the butterfly! Thank you for joining us this week at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! Love the ruler paper and the rosette!! Thanks for joining us this week at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous papers, colours & layout!

    Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the colors... the rosette is awesome, great buttons, and love your take on the grid. Thanks for playing at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - a wonderful creation! Those papers are lush! Thanks for joining us at CES this week, Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥