"Grand Greetings": Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week

March 28, 2012

Hey there, everyone!!  Well, my post is super late...but late is better than never! Tee hee!  Tonight I am featuring the new stamp set called "Grand Greetings" by Lawn Fawn, which includes some really fabulous super-sized sentiments!  The fonts are really fun as well....so if you love sentiments, then this is a Lawn Fawn set that will be a must have!!

My card is fairly simple, but I wanted to make sure that the gorgeous flowers and sentiment took center stage!  Can I just say...I LOVE the feathers being used as the leaves on the red flower!!!  They make me just happy for some reason!! :)  Here is my card:
"Sending Love" supplies: 
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink (vintage cream) 
Paper: Lawn Fawn (Bright Side: upbeat)
Stamps: Lawn Fawn (Grand Greetings set)
Ink: Tsukineko (Versafine: onyx black)
Distress Ink/Blending Tool: Tim Holtz (antique linen)
Flowers: EK Success (felt), Maya Road (ribbon), & Prima Marketing (paper)
Lace: vintage craft supply
Corner Rounder: Creative Memories

Instructions:  Make card from vintage cream cardstock.  Round the upper right corner, then distress ink the top half of the card.  Cut a block of printed kraft paper, distress in the edges and adhere to the bottom of the card.  Stamp the sentiment to the top of the kraft paper.  Adhere lace around the top of the kraft paper, then adhere the two larger flowers to the card front.  Layer the paper flower and ribbon flower next to the red flower.  Add a jewel to the middle of the black flower to finish.

Card Challenges Used:
-Party Time Tuesday #61- anything goes
-Ribbon Carousel #46- anything goes
-Simon Say Stamp challenge- anything goes

I know I am a little late to the game, but my fellow Lawn Fawn designers all created some amazing projects with "Grand Greetings" as well.  Be sure to check them out!
 
I hope that you have enjoyed my creations for this month's Lawn Fawn inspiration week!  Have a great rest of your night! ♥♥♥ 
 
Until later,
~Lea L.

11 comments

  1. Pretty card, love the feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous card Lea. I love the details and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this fortnight at Truly Scrumptious. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so pretty! The flowers really pop and I LOVE that polka dot feather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Lea, and love the striking colours. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It doesn't get any more feminine than this card, Lea! The pop of red adds pizzazz as well, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Lea! Thanks for linking this up to the Fascination with Feathers Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Lea, so pretty and such striking colours :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card,lovely colours and the flowers and feathers are both gorgeous....Thank you for joining in with us at Truly Scrumptious....Hope to see you next time...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions!

    xxCARLYxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥