March Key Ingredients Blog Hop

March 20, 2012

Hey there, everyone!!  I hope you have had a wonderful start of your week so far!  Our puppies went to the groomer yesterday, and while our yorkie doesn't look very different....our cocker spaniel sure does!  She is a bit of a nervous nelly, so we go to the groomer as little as possible and let her grow out until we just can't stand it anymore.  Then she gets shaved down at the groomer, and looks SO tiny!!  Her fur gets really fluffy when it is really long, so she looks SO different, but SO cute!

Today is the Key Ingredients Blog Hop, and also a challenge for our subscribers to use their March kits as well!!  The theme for March is "Spring into Organization", and I can admit...I racked my brain thinking of something to do for this.  Then I thought...."how perfect would it be to create little tags that go into my card storage bins to let me know where each theme begins?  It will be so much easier to find cards that I am looking for!"  And this is what I came up with:
All of the product besides the pen came from the March Key Ingredients kit!!  I chose to use my handwriting, but you could always print your different sections onto a sheet of patterned paper and then cut out the little banners as shown.  

Don't forget that we do a subscriber challenge now as well!! 

Key Ingredients Subscriber Challenge
 And be sure to check out what the rest of the Key Ingredients design team have created for this fun blog hop!! 
I hope that you have a great rest of your day!!  ♥♥♥

Until later,
~Lea L.
 

4 comments

  1. Oh, I love those tags Lea. What a neat idea. The rosettes look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!! I need to organize my cards desperately!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea using the tags!! Very pretty!! I need to get my cards organized, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you dont mind but i used your idea(though not as skillfully )on one of my cards.
    Love your style of carding.

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥