I have a little announcement....

April 19, 2015


I know that my blog has been a little quiet, and sparse lately...let's just say this lady has had an energy crisis.  Lol.  But it is a GOOD one, because I am {finally} expecting!

I am due in late October (the 22nd is my due date, but you know how those go...lol!) and we couldn't be more excited!!  My parents are going to be grandparents for the first time, and this will be my inlaw's 3rd!! 

I don't really talk about myself in detail on the internet...but I will say that this has been a real personal struggle for me.  It's been two years of some heartache, going through the physical & emotional pain of an ectopic pregnancy, and the frustration of month to month after that of not being able to conceive...  It's been a journey.  One where I was not very faithful at times...one where my anger & frustrations were mistakenly taken out on God.  I'm so very thankful for His everlasting mercy & grace...for getting me through that dark spot in my life.  And now it feels maybe a little bit sweeter in a way. 

If you want to see the rest of our photos from our little mini shoot, you can check them out on Facebook!

Have a super wonderful rest of your Sunday!

Until later,
~L.

22 comments

  1. Congratulations! I'm so very happy and excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Lea, I am sorry you had to go through that kind of pain. you are not alone. I am so happy for you! Take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lea so happy fir you and your husband. Congratulations! It is a true miracle and life changing blessing. I wish you the very best days ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is beautiful news!!! Congratulations!! Sending continued prayers for blessings and health!!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! So happy for you, what a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww Lea! Congratulations! These photos are beautiful, and I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to you and your hubby! Love all your sweet photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lea, what a lovely and happy news for you!! Big congarts and pray for you and your baby!! God bless you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!!! So excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SUPER exciting news, Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so exciting! congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Huge congrats, love! It seems that everybody has a story of heartache in this arena anymore. You're not alone. Happy growing, and enjoy the days of preparation and waiting! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Lea, I'm SOOO happy for you!!! Congratulations! And you look absolutely amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! Such exciting news! Take care of yourself, Mama!

    P.S. Those photos are absolutely adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations, what a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations, Lea! SO very excited for you and your hubby (and pups)! Your photos are just the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations!! What wonderful news!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥