LID April release - Day 1

April 19, 2015


Welcome to Day 1 of the Lil' Inker Designs April release!  We've got some beautiful stamp sets & dies to share with you over the next few days. For today I've created a couple of birthday cards using the new items.

My first card is a colorful & fun shaker card using some of our new dies!  Check it out:
For this card I've used the Stitched Mats: Dual Stitched Squares & the Boxed Up Birthday Greeting die.  These items go together perfectly...I just love how this turned out!

LID Supplies:




For my next card I've created a clean & simple but colorful birthday card that would be perfect for your favorite kid!!
This card uses the Stitched Mats: Dual Stitched Rectangles and the Party Pachyderms stamp set.  How cute is that little scene?!  This stamp set is such a sweet one...don't you agree?

LID Supplies:




Be sure to check out what the rest of the designers have created as well...it is sure to be a treat!


I will be back tomorrow with more cards using these fabulous new supplies!  Have a great day! 

Until later,
~L.

If you would like to purchase any of the newly released items this month, feel free to click on the links below.  I have included everything that is new for your convenience!

36 comments

  1. Wonderful cards! Love the elephants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shaker card is AMAZING and I LOVE the elephant with all his friends xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - your cards are a RAINBOW of CRAFTY AWESOMENESS Lea!!!
    LOVE your FUN designs and FABULOUS stamp, die & paper combos :) SO CLEVER having the striped paper inside your Boxed Up Birthday shaker, it adds some EXTRA POP to the sentiment & sequins, LOVE your ADORABLE elephant with the bird & balloon too!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic cards! Love the cute elephant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my when I say I love that birthday die, your cards looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun and cute cards!!! Love the rainbow stripes within the shaker on your first card! So happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you framed out the shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute cards, that shaker is beautiful! Love the different background paper inside!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love teh boxed up birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome cards! Your shaker is so colorful and festive !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that shaker, and that elephant is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH my goodness!! Your shaker card is awesome with the striped paper in the background!! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! I'm so in love with your first card. You really filled up that shaker window. Love the Boxed Up Birthday greeting die. The little elephant card is cut also. Great colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful showcase of these fun stamps and dies, Lea. I like all of the dimension too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great showcase! Love the shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love both of your cards! The Boxed Up Birthday Greeting die is a must-have for me.... love your fun shaker card! And your elephant card is so fun with that adorable elephant stamp and accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What so nice cards !!! The shaker one is so cute !! Great idea

    ReplyDelete
  18. YUM! What a delicious shaker!!!! LOVE that elephant too. Super fun release! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the square birthday made into the shaker. So pretty.
    Elephants are always a hit with me.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great cards - and I have a shaker challenge to do so loved that one, great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What an amazing shaker with the patterned paper and matching sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm loving your shaker card! These are great new releases!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very fun and festive birthday cards!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the way you used the color spectrum in the connected circles. Very creative and pretty, too!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the shaker card! Super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fun cards...love the shaker and the elephant card with the tab looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  27. How awesome is that shaker card-TFI!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I forgot to ask-where did you get the background for the shaker card?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ruth! The striped paper & sequins are from Taylored Expressions, and they are called Rainbow Brights. The aqua paper with hashes on it is from Studio Calico's Odyssey kit, which I believe was from March this year. Hope that helps!! :)

      Delete
  29. Wow what a fantastic birthday shaker card-love it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥