The Card Concept 33

April 15, 2015

**I have two posts running today at the same time....if you are looking for my Taylored Expressions post, CLICK HERE or just scroll down!**

Today is a new challenge at The Card Concept, and this week we are using an awesome photo as our inspiration!  I've traded places with another designer on the team, and am now part of the clean & graphic style!  I hope that you will join in with us, creating with your signature style, or trying out a new one!

The styles are explained HERE.

I was inspired by the colors, and the linear nature of the patterns used in the photo when creating my card!  Here is what came of it: 
Instructions:
  1. Make A2 card from white cardstock.
  2. Stamp the origami map across the middle in grey ink.
  3. Stamp the heart in magenta to the United States portion of the map.
  4. Cut a 3/8" strip of white cardstock, then stamp the sentiment to it.
  5. Cut banner edges to each end of the sentiment strip.
  6. Adhere the sentiment to the bottom of the map with foam dots.
  7. Embellish with enamel dots to finish.

Challenges:


Thanks for checking out my card today, and I hope you will play along with us over the next two weeks!  Have an awesome Wednesday! 

Until later,
~L.
Supplies:

4 comments

  1. Love this! Perfect placement of those enamel dots, love how CAS it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, Lea, love the red/gray/black combo! Thanks for joining us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job and what a fun card! Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥