The Challenge #29

April 6, 2015

Hi there, blog friends!  I am guest creating at The Challenge blog this month, and today marks the first challenge in April!


I used some new products from the My Mind's Eye "On Trend" collection in conjunction with this fun & simple sketch!  This card isn't very stamp oriented or artistic in nature...I just let the scrapbooking product speak for itself.  :)  Here is what came of it:
Instructions:
  1. Make A2 card from floral patterned paper.
  2. Cut a strip of gold foil confetti paper & adhered to the left side.
  3. Zig-zag stitch along the seam of the two papers.
  4. Adhere the journal card to the front with foam dots.
  5. Tie a double bow from twine, thread through a chipboard button & add to the front.
  6. Layer a sentiment strip to the front with dimensional adhesive.
  7. Trim the prongs off two brads & embellish the front with them to finish.

Challenges:

Thanks for checking out my card for this week!  I hope you will join in on the fun and create with this super fun sketch!  Have a happy Monday!

Until later,
~L.

Supplies:

9 comments

  1. Lea this is splendid... I'm in awe of your perfect stitching and gorgeous use of scrapping supplies/papers... I know I will learn lots from you this month!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of sweet details, all the way down to a sentiment on the button! Fantastic!!! Excited that you will join us the entire month of April!!! Love your creativity, and can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card - love all the detail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, Lea. The sentiment is wonderful! So happy to have you as our Guest this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the little pops of gold elements on your card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card Lea!

    I'd love to chat about featuring you on the Scrapbook Expo blog! If you'd like more details could you email me at paigetaylorevans@gmail.com Hope you're doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm popping over from the challenge to tell you how amazing your card is! LOVE the gold stitchwork and that fab, funky orange paper. I'm delighted to meet a fellow resident of the "frigid" North Dakota who loves to papercraft blog. I'm in Grand Forks!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥